add fast spawning in overworld

tjwordup

Add fast spawning in the overworld i think it makes sense to add fast spawning in the overworld becuase it just done make sense to add fast spawning in the nether and the nether dont even work deadmaster and skully should add fast spawning in overworld thats just my sugesstion!

Place the spawners in the nether. Dead made the nether a bit better then the overworld, so it's balanced and not Too Op or too low/bad.

1) If the spawnrate was buffed example 5 times then the server would lagg more.

2) The spawner prices would jump up and would may be harder to get and would also create more beggers

3) It would take out the satisfaction of hard work/obtaining them. People who would have already tons of spawners like MrDurcan with his 30k+ spawners, the value of rare keys would be unbalanced either cheaper or more expensive.

4) The nether works (specify how), slow down your "butthurtness" and think with you brain a bit more and add , or .

• 3 weeks later...

I remember the last time I made it so it actually was 'good' in the overworld when that happened with only 40 people online the server TPS dropped from 19.72 to 8.76 in a few a minutes - if you wonder why it works better in the nether, I've no clue but it works 

Archived