Rank Keys

NotisMC

Rank Keys will be very rare and obtainable by mining 30M blocks or being the top voter of the month. Rank keys will obtain Coal, Iron.. and up to void rank. Higher ranks will have lower chance to be won. 

P.S. You can change some stuff if you really want to. ;D

Well in my opinion if this was added it would be like this:

1. People who are new or poor would complain that the goal is "too high" and needs to be lowered.

2. There wouldn't be a point to mining hundreds of million blocks for players to just get a rank upgrade there are just around 6-7 players with 100 mil+ mined blocks and it would take really long for regular players to do that then offering stuff for a rank upgrade like tokens, money, max pickaxes etc.

3. Many people would either be bored of mining for that goal and quit or be tired of grinding those blocks.

Just my opinion to be honest :/

1 hour ago, NotisMC said:

Rank Keys will be very rare and obtainable by mining 30M blocks or being the top voter of the month. Rank keys will obtain Coal, Iron.. and up to void rank. Higher ranks will have lower chance to be won. 

P.S. You can change some stuff if you really want to. ;D

This suggestion will be too OP if added, since we can just mine to either get a rank. It's practically the same for offering stuff for a RU. But after they get ranks keys which you have said that is obtainable by mining 30M blocks, they will just like stop mining after they get it since the point of them mining 30M blocks is just for the ranks key. And to be honest some keys already offers ranks and has less chance to get, so why would we still add a key that will be opened to get basically ranks, that's like Unfair in my point. Since we can just mine for like 4-5 days then we get a rank, People since before works hard to find a dealer for a RU. So technically I wouldn't recommend adding this to be honest.

Once again only logical reply was from arvid

8 hours ago, arvidghost said:

1. People who are new or poor would complain that the goal is "too high" and needs to be lowered.

2. There wouldn't be a point to mining hundreds of million blocks for players to just get a rank upgrade there are just around 6-7 players with 100 mil+ mined blocks and it would take really long for regular players to do that then offering stuff for a rank upgrade like tokens, money, max pickaxes etc.

3. Many people would either be bored of mining for that goal and quit or be tired of grinding those blocks.

Archived