• No!
    • Maybe
  2. 2. Cake Clicker

• Yes,It's addictive!
    • No,I don't like to compete.
  3. 3. Elevators

• Yes!
    • No!
  4. 4. Backpacks for players who need to store stuff.

• YES!
    • No!

Dang i like how some people said Yes on the Buyable sell wands in the buycraft, Basically its just donor whose gonna buy em lol.

Also

1. Only For Donators, since some normal players can't really afford to buy in the buycraft.

2.Cake Clicker, basically like idk

3. Theirs free fly in islands, no need for elevators.

4. theirs /pvs and /ec

the end

A new suggestion that just came into my mind:

Add a feature where you can hide the players and the chat from your POV using a command or using an item. (On Prison and Skyblock.)

It would be really helpful for people who are getting bombarded with people begging stuff on chat by asking them or others such as myself and not to see the cesspool of tumors (aka the little kids on the UN Chat). Before i snap again.

Kind regards -SkullNight

11 minutes ago, arvidghost said:

A new suggestion that just came into my mind:

Add a feature where you can hide the players and the chat from your POV using a command or using an item. (On Prison and Skyblock.)

It would be really helpful for people who are getting bombarded with people begging stuff on chat by asking them or others such as myself and not to see the cesspool of tumors (aka the little kids on the UN Chat). Before i snap again.

Kind regards -SkullNight

That's basically /ignore.

1 minute ago, arvidghost said:

well i cant do /ignore on 90% of the people on chat and more tumors join everyday

Well, its actually a bad idea ignoring them, Well in my perspective because sometimes those people who beg from you, you will need them some day. That's why I don't actually ignore people just like don't mind it. 

Archived