factions - op faction

hozoniwr32

lets take a minute and talk about ultra network games right now , sky block and prison ,i agree its great and fun games but they are noncompetitive , so , adding factions/op factions will make the server a better place and will bring a lot more support

here are  some cool plugins that will improve factions

-koths (place where a faction controle and get good loot from it and check the possible loot by /koth loot

- custom enchants 

-/f fly (faction tretory fly)

-silk touch spawners

_out post(a place that any faction controle and will double the sell prices for the faction members

_bounties( certain amount of money that a player can set onto onther player to encourage players to kill him, and the first player kill him get the money)

-trench picks (there different types of trench picks that can mine 3x3,5x5,7x7)

_improve the spawners  rate (hoppfly its better than skyblock system)

-gem buckets (buckets that can gen walls for the faction to protect the faction base )

_boss mobs (mobs that can spawned in war zone  and give good loot)

-G kits (op weekly kit that can be bought from store or crates)

-supply drobs (supplies that spawn in warzone and give loot to the player)

23 minutes ago, hozoniwr32 said:

lets take a minute and talk about ultra network games right now , sky block and prison ,i agree its great and fun games but they noncompetitive , so , adding factions/op factions will make the server a better place and will bring a lot more donations 

Boi Prison and skyblock are competitive aswell, ik faction is aswell. Every gamemode that is made on any server should be competitive, Since whats the point of making games if theirs no hardwork.

1 minute ago, hozoniwr32 said:

what do you mean that the is no hardwork ?

boi i mean by hardwork, Like determination, time. Everyone has hardwork on Prison skyblock and factions ofc -_-

1 minute ago, hozoniwr32 said:

but dont you think that adding factions will be a great change for the server :D

Yes but, i m not into factions so, But try atleast to tell dead or skully some cool plugins and the reason why they need to add factions.

50 minutes ago, GamingPascal1 said:

I know that might be good, but do not forget that you have to do the long programming

Not really. Most modern-day factions plugins are public, such as Koths, Outposts, and Supply drops and whatnot. The only thing Dead and Skully would need to do is some slight modification to the core plugin as well and tailor the plugins to fit our server. Plus, Factions used to be a thing WAY back and was removed due to a lot of players sort-of just ignored it, leaving it with a very small player base. I'd say that this same thing would happen again honestly, while it is a good idea, as JNTZ said, our server's current game modes are also competitive.

If theres gonna be a Beta release, both owners will mostly open it to donators only. Since they don't want all people to join, since its just beta.

2 minutes ago, hozoniwr32 said:

but is it possible to realese a beta or some thing ?

4 minutes ago, hozoniwr32 said:

but is it possible to realese a beta or some thing ?

Also I m not sure if Dead or Skully has time to make factions, Since haven't you notice that both prison and skyblock is experiencing problems within both servers. Also dead and skully hasn't fixed it yet, even tho they do, its still having issues. Yes its fine to add factions since you want it but, Look at whats going in prison/skyblock, Yes both servers is succesful since they get more than 50+ players per day. But still, theirs still issues within the servers, But i know myself that people don't really care about it and just wait for the response of dead and skully about it, and still they have fun.

Well remember most of the things you wanted are added such as ces and trench picks (aka Excavation enchant) and then ppl can make their gsets in both servers. And adding on adding factions might add an increase of hackers due to it being pvp and with ppl using xray to scan for bases so it will add for a need for more staff to handle that issue.

2 hours ago, Star_WarsFan said:

Well remember most of the things you wanted are added such as ces and trench picks (aka Excavation enchant) and then ppl can make their gsets in both servers. And adding on adding factions might add an increase of hackers due to it being pvp and with ppl using xray to scan for bases so it will add for a need for more staff to handle that issue.

Ofcourse Dead and Skully has commonsense of adding WatchDog plugin to Factions, yes, increase of hackers. But if thats gonna be the point of PvP in factions, then whats the point of adding OPFactions or Regular factions to UN.

I agree to what JNTZ and Sam said.

First. Hozon don't rush type your replies and fix them

Second. Factions will be a pain in the ass for the ONLY 2 OWNERS that are on UN and No Admins btw.

Third. Factions isn't a  "competetive" server that will take all the 100+ Players from SB and Prison and move to Factions. The other servers are competetive too it all depends on what people prefer there are people who prefer SB only, Prison Only or SB and Prison.

Fourth. I don't know if Dead_Master_121 will allow some trusted mods to be opped and help build the factions server,

Archived