factions - op faction

hozoniwr32

10 hours ago, Star_WarsFan said:

Right now the owners are busy trying to make Prisons and SB better so they aren't focused on making new servers as they say Quality vs Quanity in this case having 2 very good gamemodes is better than having 3 ok gamemodes

Ye, i'll give this statement a +1.

12 hours ago, hozoniwr32 said:

yeah i agree 

but are they going to develop the server if its based into 2 games only ? 

Doesn't mean that UN has 2 games only, doesn't mean that the server will not develop, Look haven't you notice that both servers has a playerbase that has more than 50-60 a day, Now thats good for a cracked server, Also yes its fine to add factions since we all know that some of the players in UN are more in PVP and sort of factions, But if they make it, and full of hackers just pvp there. Whats the point of adding the gamemode since hackers just make people quit and like "I don't wanna play here anymore ". Thats the thing that were trying to prevent from happening is that, instead of making people quit and stuff, the server will just grow and grow until we reached like more than 500 players a day.

17 hours ago, hozoniwr32 said:

yeah i agree 

but are they going to develop the server if its based into 2 games only ? 

Also DeadMaster And ImSkully's plan for their server is to make players have fun on what they have done and not really quit on their server. if factions is gonna be just for PVP Hackers, so whats the point of it. I'm not saying that Factions is bad, but my question is " Will a faction server full of hackers and basically making people quit a good way of making the server grow base on players? " Which is my perspective is not since instead of gaining players, we lose and lose them. Its just gonna be a waste of Dead and Skully's time making the server, at first its successful then a few days of playtime, server is just getting like 10-15 players a day, Which sucks for a faction server. Which we all know that a good, running factions server should have at-least 100 players. Yes, some servers that are cracked have successful Faction servers, I agree with that. But, well I know all players who uses cracked knows this, that most of their servers is full of hackers, and staff don't really mind that. Well I'm not comparing UN to any other servers out there, Since we all that if a Server gets a good starting player-base, its a growing server. But if a Game-mode is made and an Owner knows that hackers will just invade it, Its just basically a waste of time working on the plugins/commands and configuring them. Yes, some servers have donators on their Faction servers but, hackers is still their, I'm even very sure that staff is UN is better, Yes theirs less staff here, but its like super controlled, All people know that if breaking the rule, Go To Forums and report then wait for response. But for other servers you have like a year to wait, I'm just being overreacting for that, don't mind it.

31 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

Also DeadMaster And ImSkully's plan for their server is to make players have fun on what they have done and not really quit on their server. if factions is gonna be just for PVP Hackers, so whats the point of it. I'm not saying that Factions is bad, but my question is " Will a faction server full of hackers and basically making people quit a good way of making the server grow base on players? " Which is my perspective is not since instead of gaining players, we lose and lose them. Its just gonna be a waste of Dead and Skully's time making the server, at first its successful then a few days of playtime, server is just getting like 10-15 players a day, Which sucks for a faction server. Which we all know that a good, running factions server should have at-least 100 players. Yes, some servers that are cracked have successful Faction servers, I agree with that. But, well I know all players who uses cracked knows this, that most of their servers is full of hackers, and staff don't really mind that. Well I'm not comparing UN to any other servers out there, Since we all that if a Server gets a good starting player-base, its a growing server. But if a Game-mode is made and an Owner knows that hackers will just invade it, Its just basically a waste of time working on the plugins/commands and configuring them. Yes, some servers have donators on their Faction servers but, hackers is still their, I'm even very sure that staff is UN is better, Yes theirs less staff here, but its like super controlled, All people know that if breaking the rule, Go To Forums and report then wait for response. But for other servers you have like a year to wait, I'm just being overreacting for that, don't mind it.

yeah, i know that skully and dead are spending effort on SB and prison

but imagine the players after a year or so 

players; well, we did SB and prison , so whats next ?

and here is the issue , the base players is going to decrease because they will search for other servers

1 minute ago, hozoniwr32 said:

yeah, i know that skully and dead are spending effort on SB and prison

but imagine the players after a year or so 

players; well, we did SB and prison , so whats next ?

and here is the issue , the base players is going to decrease because they will search for other servers

Yes, your statement right that we should have more game-modes, But the thing is, I Just don't recommend factions too much, I'm not saying that since I hate factions which is true, I'm just saying the up and downs of what we will get after we make the Game-Mode. Also if Dead or Skully adds more Game-modes, Chances of getting new staff members and more staff members, Since like less than 10 can't handle more than 5 Game-modes at once. Also I tell you this, staff can't really offer full service to people in the server, since they also have IRL stuff to do and busy stuff. Basically if players on prison or skyblock saw an online mod for example like Wik, they will of-course message him, as-well Wik cannot answer all of them at ones, Well if they post in forums, Its gonna be dead Or Skully deciding wether its a perm ban/ip-ban/temp.

1 hour ago, JNTZ said:

Yes, your statement right that we should have more game-modes, But the thing is, I Just don't recommend factions too much, I'm not saying that since I hate factions which is true, I'm just saying the up and downs of what we will get after we make the Game-Mode. Also if Dead or Skully adds more Game-modes, Chances of getting new staff members and more staff members, Since like less than 10 can't handle more than 5 Game-modes at once. Also I tell you this, staff can't really offer full service to people in the server, since they also have IRL stuff to do and busy stuff. Basically if players on prison or skyblock saw an online mod for example like Wik, they will of-course message him, as-well Wik cannot answer all of them at ones, Well if they post in forums, Its gonna be dead Or Skully deciding wether its a perm ban/ip-ban/temp.

man JNTZ you write some long ass paragraphs

54 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

And besides, its so hard getting staff in UN so. :)

yup they barely have any on the current 2. btw i don't think there will be 5 game modes that's going overboard maybe you said it as an example.

8 minutes ago, arvidghost said:

yup they barely have any on the current 2. btw i don't think there will be 5 game modes that's going overboard maybe you said it as an example.

Well, its just an example so. 

Just now, arvidghost said:

I meant like little kids blaming staff that they are "lazy" dont care about their job stuff like that

Its just lack of staff, Well I surely for someone to recommend for DeadMaster or ImSkully to make separate staff applications for Skyblock and Prison, well in my perspective that, it will balance the staff members of Skyblock and Prison, Since mostly our staff members mostly focus on Prison. Barely on skyblock, well in my perspective after reviewing them when ever we say skyblock, they say that its boring, and no one even mind that. I'm just saying this so that, this will be put into action. That the staff will be divided into 2 groups, which is for prison and skyblock. So that no player in both servers will be complaining that, Staff is lazy and that kind of stuff. Well we had a helper in skyblock, which is Reseph, but resigned after a few days since he found it boring for him. Since we all know that he focuses on he's island, rather helping peeps on the server.

I like the idea of Factions, it's just that there might be some problems.

1. Like Star_WarsFan said, there will be more hackers and not enough staff to keep track of all 3 servers.

2. There's only 2 owners and no other people that have access to the console or any other people that can really help "set-up" Factions. They would also need to pay more if there were 3 servers. (I think?)

On 7/14/2018 at 9:37 AM, Sam_Playz_MC said:

Plus, Factions used to be a thing WAY back and was removed due to a lot of players sort-of just ignored it, leaving it with a very small player base

This is true. (I mean, I should know, I've joined Ultra on one of it's first days.)

Archived