pakkur evrywhere becos pakkur fun

Reseph

Join mc.ultranetwork.me, walk/run forward or follow the path to your left and right and you will find a paKKur.

Join Prison, /warp parkour , there are 3 different paKKur where you can spend you time or just play them for fun.

Join Skyblock, /warp parkour , nothing happens , /warps , absolutely nothing about paKKur.

In summary, could you please add/build a paKKur on Skyblock since both Prison and Hub have one?

Not parkour but PAKKUR.

Thanks for reading.

(Best engrish evah)

3 hours ago, Reseph said:

Join mc.ultranetwork.me, walk/run forward or follow the path to your left and right and you will find a paKKur.

Join Prison, /warp parkour , there are 3 different paKKur where you can spend you time or just play them for fun.

Join Skyblock, /warp parkour , nothing happens , /warps , absolutely nothing about paKKur.

In summary, could you please add/build a paKKur on Skyblock since both Prison and Hub have one?

Not parkour but PAKKUR.

Thanks for reading.

(Best engrish evah)

+1

So agree. LOL

On 7/10/2018 at 12:33 AM, Reseph said:

Not parkour but PAKKUR.

Thanks for reading.

(Best engrish evah)

I don't know if this is the best decision but,

+1

On 7/9/2018 at 11:33 AM, Reseph said:

Not parkour but PAKKUR.

Thanks for reading.

(Best engrish evah)

Why not? Sounds fun 

+1

Archived