Sign in to follow this  
3a_kids

[All Servers] Suggestion for all 3 servers

2 posts in this topic

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION


What platform is this suggestion for?: All Servers

Description

Hi! I'm 3A and I would like to suggest some more features/commands that may/may not be good for this server, but I hope you will like/implement it to the server.

  1. (Survival) Add "/skyblock" - Just like Prison, Survival should add /skyblock to teleport to the Skyblock server, and not just the prison server with /prison.
  2. (Skyblock) Make the spawners able to have 1 block between them - I think that some people would need very compact space to place spawners for grinders, so I suggest making the spawners able to have 1 block between them.
  3. (Skyblock) Make the maxed spawner count 1k / 1,000 - Just like the second suggestion, I think that making the max spawner count 1k / 1,000 can make grinders even more compact.
  4. (Skyblock) Add the Netherite Kit - If we have kits for all ranks in Skyblock, why not add a Netherite Kit? Netherite Kits could have Level 17-20 enchants on them.
  5. (Prison) Add /rename / the anvil to be able to rename pickaxes
  6. (Survival) Remove /w as /war and make it the same as /msg like Skyblock and Prison - I tend to use /w for /msg in all times, but in Survival /w is the same as /war, so I think that it should be like how vanilla works, having /w as /msg.

That's all of my suggestions for today, and hope you like it and implement it to the server! If you need help, feel free to contact me on Discord (hasanchan#7628).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2020 at 1:33 PM, 3a_kids said:
  • (Survival) Add "/skyblock" - Just like Prison, Survival should add /skyblock to teleport to the Skyblock server, and not just the prison server with /prison.

Already exists

On 8/27/2020 at 1:33 PM, 3a_kids said:
  • (Skyblock) Make the spawners able to have 1 block between them - I think that some people would need very compact space to place spawners for grinders, so I suggest making the spawners able to have 1 block between them.
  •  

If there was no gap between spawners then it would cause issues with having to find a good spawn position especially with iron golems.

On 8/27/2020 at 1:33 PM, 3a_kids said:
  • (Skyblock) Add the Netherite Kit - If we have kits for all ranks in Skyblock, why not add a Netherite Kit? Netherite Kits could have Level 17-20 enchants on them.
  •  

Already added in the next update

On 8/27/2020 at 1:33 PM, 3a_kids said:
  • (Prison) Add /rename / the anvil to be able to rename pickaxes
  •  

Already exists

On 8/27/2020 at 1:33 PM, 3a_kids said:
  1. (Survival) Remove /w as /war and make it the same as /msg like Skyblock and Prison - I tend to use /w for /msg in all times, but in Survival /w is the same as /war, so I think that it should be like how vanilla works, having /w as /msg.

 

I'll remove it

Thanks for the suggestions!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this