Ultra Token Blocks & Key blocks

86t

I noticed that there were token blocks that I found very frequently, and I was thought a good idea would be to add an ultra token block. This would be found every 100k blocks or so, and it would contain a random amount of tokens between like 500-1500 or something like that. 

Also, I thought key blocks would be a good idea, and they would be found less frequently than token blocks, and most of them would have tag/common keys. And like ultra token blocks, maybe ultra key blocks could be found every 30-50k blocks have a mythical key or something in it.

Thanks for reading this and feel free to add to this suggestion!

• 3 weeks later...

The current balance of players obtaining money and tokens through mines is balanced in our opinion, introducing any more methods to earn tokens such as this would significantly boost the number of tokens a player can make when mining. Take into consideration players who mine around 100k blocks a day.

Same goes for the key block idea, there is already plenty of ways to get keys and no shortage of them. Introducing another method to get them will just cause them to be saturated quicker.

Archived