Island Chest

DarioV

An idea came to my mind recently when I saw one faction server uses command /f chest so everyone in a factions can store items there and take them form there, so my suggestion is that a command /is chest could be added for all members of island to share items in any moment. Also, command /is bank is a good idea to store money in case something bad happens you have some of it left but with/without limit.

2 hours ago, DarioV said:

An idea came to my mind recently when I saw one faction server uses command /f chest so everyone in a factions can store items there and take them form there, so my suggestion is that a command /is chest could be added for all members of island to share items in any moment. Also, command /is bank is a good idea to store money in case something bad happens you have some of it left but with/without limit.

Same idea goes for gang banks in prison, you can share money in that way, it would be great to have this same concept in a chest-like inventory.

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2019 at 4:04 PM, DarioV said:

The bank idea will definitely add that. Not sure about the chest idea at the moment.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Archived