Reward for each prestige.

Zack23

HI! My idea to make the server better and more interesting to everyone is to stack up multi every time you prestige (not much like 0.05 or so per prestige). This way the players will start to prestige more as they will have a reason to do so. In order not to become so op you may change the prestige key rewarding from every 3 prestiges to every 5 or something like that. Also the multi stack will stop after lvl 200 or something like that so no one can become too op and break the economy. 

That's my idea to help the server and make it more fun for everyone! I'm looking forward for your opinions! Thank you for checking my post!

On paper, that does sound like a good idea. However, there are already multipliers in the prestige crate. Also even if we did do that, instead of the 0.05 multi per prestige it could be maybe 0.1 multi for around 10~15 minutes. Overall, it is a bit too op, even for here. If there's anything anyone would say to change my mind, go for it :D

ありがとう ・ω・

-PikChu

I understand that this might sound a little bit too op. Altho players need something permanent in order to keep being motivated and continue to play with the same energy and excitement. You may not add a multi but do consider adding another small reward in each prestige. Thank you for your reply!

Archived