How do you get colored names?

William_Kim

I see many people in the chat with colored names and I think that that looks cool. So I buy /nick, but I'm not quite sure how to use it to make my name colored. I know all the minecraft formatting codes so I used those, but it says that the nickname must be alphanumeric. How do I make my name colored? Do I need a rank? Or am I missing something?

To get colored names do the /color command and type in the code of the color before the name you want to use. In prison to do this you have to buy the /nick command from /moneycommands or to use bold you have to get the /nick command voucher and in Sky Block i think you have to have a Donator rank or have a certain island level(I really don't know about sky block) Here is an example of the command you would use and how it would look, and it is the same command for both Sky Block and Prison too.

example - /nick &b&lPro&4&lUSSR

This is the command i use for my name And the color codes that i used were &4 Red &l bold &b blue &l bold again

3 hours ago, William_Kim said:

But when I use the /nick command, and input the proper color codes, it tells me that nicknames have to be alphanumeric. This is in prison btw

If you bought the nick voucher from /moneycommands, that doesn't give you access to colors. You may only have access to it if you get a nick voucher from a minecrate; from mining, or by buying it from players.

• 1 month later...

Archived