OP SB discussion. [my opinions]

OuterRaven

My opinions about decreasing the spawning tick rate of spawners:

So I've come back to SB recently and read in the announcements that Dead have decreased the spawning tick rates of spawners. It was very frustrating to hear that as I already wasted a lot of my time grinding for XP, money and put a lot of my efforts into 2k IG spawners, 5k pig spawners, 5k Blaze spawners it took me more than 2 months and more than 500M money for all those spawners and to build farms, with those efforts I put out, i deserve more. When I already built the farms, it doesn't mean the game stopped but I still have to advance my isle, get more money for IRL trades. If you said you decreased it as you wanna bring the grinding back and better but it's not that good as XP spawners ain't spawn that fast anymore and we will need to wait for periods of time just to wait for those mobs to spawn and grind for XP(If you have less than 2k spawners) rather than doing anything else as most of the farms and things are done easily in the first days because this is OP SB, we can just //pos1, //pos2, //replace, //set,... Grinding wouldn't be so fun now cuz it's too hard just to get 1 /ce book. And do you think you've solved and made money making be  the farms so compacted but just stick all the cacti near each other cuz they're not afraid the cacti items will hit the cacti blocks and vanish, all of them got sucked in to the crop hoppers and flow into the chests then they'll use it to make a HUGE amount of profits. (A 2x2 chunk cactus farm about 200 blocks high using crop hoppers can give from 1->3 stacks cacti/sec). Oh, and people won't leave after having a cactus prof shop. they'll just /AFK so they won't disconnect and the chunks won't be reloaded so they don't have to replace the C-hoppers. You can't replace afk in OP SB. OP SB is meant to be making farms, island advancing, leveling, grinding and Afk. Afk is the most important element to keep the farms running. Thanks for reading.

NOTE: This is just my opinions, don't take it too hard. :P Btw I'm da GoldenBurger.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived