Skyblock, Prison Ideas

Rayquander

The staffs have deleted my topic because I accidentally pressed the create topic button so I would like to apologize for the trouble caused.

Especially to staff that delete my post. I spent few hours edit but deleted, I deserved that punishment.

Hope to give me another chance to add Ideas.

Skyblock is fun but I want to add something.

-Add new currency: Gems for upgrading spawners at certain levels (lvl5, lvl10, lvl 15....) also for upgrading vanilla enchantments. (efficiency, unbreaking etc.)

-Spawners with higher levels get bonuses.Such as extra mob drops, extra exp and get little money for each mobs killed. (only increase at lvl 5, lvl 10, lvl15 ....)

-Add daily quests, rewards are money exp and stuffs?

-Add new non donor rank for rankup using in-game money (Example: Member > Citizen > SkyIslander > ....) New members with new perks and kits that has to unlocked using money or gems. 

-Add new minigames/events such as Capture the flag, Mob arena, Parkour with rewards. 

Prison ideas are:

-Add or increase custom enchant lvls. Increase lvls of LuckyMining and Experience. Add new custom enchant like Looter: increase mob drop chance.

-Add new warps, such as /warp fps (some players want to pvp but lag). Dungeon warp that have many difficult monsters (mobs with enchanted armour and weapon. Make it a Very Rare drop and increase drop chance using Looter (mentioned earlier)

-Add new minigames or events. Mob Arena, Capture the pvp arena (mentioned in skyblock ideas section) And dropparty mine (It is a mine that open for public during dropparty for few minutes. Block is bricks and the value is high. Reduce the price when dropparty event is over, (no /sethome in that region and no pvp). Boss battle event that drop custom drops. (rewards for players who get the kill, most damage dealt and mini rewards for players who assist killing the boss.)

-Add prestige perks like /kits or other commands for certain lvls of prestige levels (prestige lvl10, lvl20 ....still have to unlocked using money or gems) This is to encourage players to prestige and play longer. Mine and reach to max rank may be boring to some players and nothing to do.

-Add some cosmetics for members but need to unlock using money/gems in /warp moneycommands. Or unlock by prestige perks.

Other Ideas:

-Add new gamemode like skywars, factions (Ideas by other players)

-Add Hide and Seek minigame and custom version prison mode--- Prison Rpg, its a mine with different blocks like plants, blocks and mob loots to earn money to rankup to next area. If want a more detail, feel free to reply and I will give a 100% details to it.

These are all my ideas and I hope you can think of adding it, If you read until here, I am very blissful because you spent your valuable time to read my ideas. If you have any objection or support, please dont hesitate to tell me. I am very happy to give my opinions to everyone. Thank you.

Again,sorry for sending a useless topic I sent last time. I wont make a second mistake and I willing to accept any punishment the staffs gave me for the mistakes I made. I feel guilty and feels like gonna  do a seppuku. (This 'seppuku' thing is a joke, it a self-sacrifice or punishment event in old days Japan,)

Hope you are having a nice day and stay Cool. Sorry.

PS: I apologize for my bad grammar and vocabulary, English is not my primary language. Thanks

On 12/26/2018 at 9:07 AM, Rayquander said:

-Add new currency: Gems for upgrading spawners at certain levels (lvl5, lvl10, lvl 15....) also for upgrading vanilla enchantments. (efficiency, unbreaking etc.)

New currency already here: CREDITS

-Spawners with higher levels get bonuses.Such as extra mob drops, extra exp and get little money for each mobs killed. (only increase at lvl 5, lvl 10, lvl15 ....)

Yeah that ain't happening would be too buggy

-Add daily quests, rewards are money exp and stuffs?

already being added

-Add new non donor rank for rankup using in-game money (Example: Member > Citizen > SkyIslander > ....) New members with new perks and kits that has to unlocked using money or gems. 

Maybe that'll be added one day

-Add new minigames/events such as Capture the flag, Mob arena, Parkour with rewards. 

/warp parkour 

-Add or increase custom enchant lvls. Increase lvls of LuckyMining and Experience. Add new custom enchant like Looter: increase mob drop chance.

-Add new warps, such as /warp fps (some players want to pvp but lag). Dungeon warp that have many difficult monsters (mobs with enchanted armour and weapon. Make it a Very Rare drop and increase drop chance using Looter (mentioned earlier)

-Add new minigames or events. Mob Arena, Capture the pvp arena (mentioned in skyblock ideas section) And dropparty mine (It is a mine that open for public during dropparty for few minutes. Block is bricks and the value is high. Reduce the price when dropparty event is over, (no /sethome in that region and no pvp). Boss battle event that drop custom drops. (rewards for players who get the kill, most damage dealt and mini rewards for players who assist killing the boss.)

-Add prestige perks like /kits or other commands for certain lvls of prestige levels (prestige lvl10, lvl20 ....still have to unlocked using money or gems) This is to encourage players to prestige and play longer. Mine and reach to max rank may be boring to some players and nothing to do.

-Add some cosmetics for members but need to unlock using money/gems in /warp moneycommands. Or unlock by prestige perks.

Other Ideas:

-Add new gamemode like skywars, factions (Ideas by other players)

-Add Hide and Seek minigame and custom version prison mode--- Prison Rpg, its a mine with different blocks like plants, blocks and mob loots to earn money to rankup to next area. If want a more detail, feel free to reply and I will give a 100% details to it.

New warps is not needed, new minigames are also not needed, prestige perks will be added, unlock cosmetics using gems is a good idea - to be added

Gamemodes: I'm currently not able to make a new gamemode but maybe one day I'll make a new gamemode

Archived