Expanding the higher mines & adding daily missions

GwondonYT

HI, I just want to say that the mines on the server are good until you reach a certain point which is getting the Enchant "Excavation". once you have it and ranking up to higher ranks, you will find a lot of people having the same enchantments on their pickaxe as you do.

The smaller the mine in the higher ranks means less money earned while mining which sometimes gets very boring seeing the mine reset every 2 mins 

For eg: warp omega, it is a small mine and having 2 people in the warp at the same time with "Excavation" will make the mine reset every 3 mins.

imagine being in warp omega and you find 4 other people in the mine, it will be impossible mining there. 

plz make the mines bigger and plz add daily missions.

For the daily missions:

the command: /missions

BIO: you have missions to complete in 24 hours and you get rewards for completing them like tokens, keys, money, tags, etc

Thanks for reading my Suggestion and hope you add them to the server.

- Gwondon

Hmm I support the increasing of the mine sizes because some of them are waayy to small especially when you are using excavation.On the other hand the daily missions is not a bad idea but again i still think thats why there is /mining.

1 minute ago, DelanFTW said:

Hmm I support the increasing of the mine sizes because some of them are waayy to small especially when you are using excavation.On the other hand the daily missions is not a bad idea but again i still think thats why there is /mining.

Well, if its expanding the mines. Dead Or Skully has to do the mines all over again.

Just now, GwondonYT said:

i can build them some mines i accually have alot of them i have alot of maps build

Screenshot (57).png

Well, you have to get in-touch with the owners of the server. Via Forums is not the way to do it. But the suggestion is good

3 minutes ago, GwondonYT said:

i can send the owners some maps if they want

2 minutes ago, GwondonYT said:

i even can setup the area and the config as well

1 minute ago, GwondonYT said:

i am ok with coding (like i am not the best but at least i am trying my best)

Well its nice of you saying that, but don't post too much posts, since this isn't a PM like Discord.

8 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

Well, you have to get in-touch with the owners of the server. Via Forums is not the way to do it. But the suggestion is good

You actually take the time to build mines without using worldedit? you sir are a legend 

Bruh It's like dead has the courage to do it, Yes WE, but sometimes people are lazy.

Just now, DelanFTW said:

You actually take the time to build mines without using worldedit? you sir are a legend 

1 minute ago, GwondonYT said:

i accually used a little bit of WE as i dont know how to use it

oh well thats good.It really saddens be to see that you have made 2 disk  partitions for fortnite -50 rank.

Archived