Asking For money

DelanFTW

It has come to my attention that people just cannot stop begging for money or tokens.I think that one of those invisible signs at spawn should be added right infront of the /spawn location so everytime a new player joins they can see it.Most players who beg do not even know they can get muted or banned for doing it because not many people know about /rules.So they have no excuse for begging as it is right in their faces everytime they join so they can be muted without forgiveness muhaha

1 minute ago, DelanFTW said:

It has come to my attention that people just cannot stop begging for money or tokens.I think that one of those invisible signs at spawn should be added right infront of the /spawn location so everytime a new player joins they can see it.Most players who beg do not even know they can get muted or banned for doing it because not many people know about /rules.So they have no excuse for begging as it is right in their faces everytime they join so they can be muted without forgiveness muhaha

Bruh, its basically a Tradition to all gamemodes for players to beg money to the rich ones.

Archived