Missions/Quests

RachidOu

Hi, I wanted to share this idea to the community and its That wee get Missions and Quests In Prison And Skyblock For prizes.

and by missions or quests things wee do for prizes get generated and randomized everyday with prizes makes it Cool xD and addicting

hope ya guys like the idea and peace

-RachidOuGame

13 minutes ago, RachidOu said:

Hi, I wanted to share this idea to the community and its That wee get Missions and Quests In Prison And Skyblock For prizes.

and by missions or quests things wee do for prizes get generated and randomized everyday with prizes makes it Cool xD and addicting

-RachidOuGame

Dead already said that this is good.

6 minutes ago, DelanFTW said:

Kinda already has that in Prison.Basically the /mining thing is a reward system every time your reach a certain amount of blocks you get a reward.I do not know about skyblock but it is already in prison

/mining is not a Quest, a Quest is allot of missions for a player to complete, in Skyblock, /challenges are like Quest/Missions already but, dead might add it.

51 minutes ago, DelanFTW said:

Kinda already has that in Prison.Basically the /mining thing is a reward system every time your reach a certain amount of blocks you get a reward.I do not know about skyblock but it is already in prison

/mining is awards for mining so you dont mine for no reason 

imean quests so ican get rewards for it so iwont join the server to only mine

49 minutes ago, RachidOu said:

/mining is just their for people to get keys.

49 minutes ago, RachidOu said:

Well, if thats your cause, well I can't criticize that. Since thats what you want and this is your suggestion.

10 hours ago, RachidOu said:

Don't you technically mine to get money...?

11 hours ago, RachidOu said:

-RachidOuGame

He is talking about daily quests with reward for example mine 10k blocks on prison or increase your is level by 5k in skyblock.

3 minutes ago, Reseph said:

Don't you technically mine to get money...?

He is talking about daily quests with reward for example mine 10k blocks on prison or increase your is level by 5k in skyblock.

Quest in prison is basically useless, since /mining is there already, thats basically the goal of every player in Prison. For skyblock wise, dead already said yes to the quest/missions.

1 minute ago, JNTZ said:

Quest in prison is basically useless, since /mining is there already, thats basically the goal of every player in Prison. For skyblock wise, dead already said yes to the quest/missions.

Quests shouldn't only be made for rewards like parkour, they should also be made for fun. Mining to get things from /mining is pretty boring and maybe a something like /top quest should be added where it shows the players with the largest amount of quest completed. (and maybe a reward at the end of the month or maybe not as players would start to do quests just for the monthly reward if it is something... "expensive"?)

4 minutes ago, Reseph said:

Quests shouldn't only be made for rewards like parkour, they should also be made for fun. Mining to get things from /mining is pretty boring and maybe a something like /top quest should be added where it shows the players with the largest amount of quest completed. (and maybe a reward at the end of the month or maybe not as players would start to do quests just for the monthly reward if it is something... "expensive"?)

Hmmm pretty interesting.

36 minutes ago, Reseph said:

I don't think anyone is going to do a quest just for "fun" people only do quests to get certain rewards not for the fun of it.You say that mining to get things from /mining is pretty boring that's based off of your opinion some people enjoy mining for long periods of time to reach a goal.The top quest idea is pretty cool but if it is implemented it would have to be completely based of of fairness.I think it make no sense implementing it into prison but instead skyblock as there is already /mining but your opinion is yours to keep.

2 minutes ago, DelanFTW said:

I don't think anyone is going to do a quest just for "fun" people only do quests to get certain rewards not for the fun of it.You say that mining to get things from /mining is pretty boring that's based off of your opinion some people enjoy mining for long periods of time to reach a goal.The top quest idea is pretty cool but if it is implemented it would have to be completely based of of fairness.I think it make no sense implementing it into prison but instead skyblock as there is already /mining but your opinion is yours to keep.

Pretty much hes kinda right, but really quest is for fun not for granted.

1 minute ago, DelanFTW said:

But i still think nobody is going to work hard for a quest to get nothing i still think they should atleast be rewarded for their time and effort 

Basically prison is just MINING your way up to the top.

Archived