Add items, boosts, New game mod

_UnBanPls_

I want to share this content depands in player requests

Let's start with items

1. Add shulker box so players who want new island can hold more

2. Add new custom drops like spawners key drops and leg/rare books drop and make it overpriced cuz it deserves

3. I know the lag is now less than what it was but it is making server more unliked by players.. how? Now spawners spawn much slower in SB players spend ex.  150K in each witch spawner and they get just 1K of it. A day each spawner don't you think it is problem? Please boost it's speed 

4. Add something to lock doors like "lockette" it is helpful

5. A new reset for SB long time did not updated it ;-; 

6. OP factions will be cool

7. Minigames with money giving prizes will make server very popular do not you think? Like ( Dance-stand in right color or lose,  spellegg , hide and seek , hunters , Racing , And I have lot more tell me if you like this!

8. That is all I have thanks for your attention.

9. I made this as apology gift because I did not read rules :'( I wish you accept it 

3 hours ago, _UnBanPls_ said:

I want to share this content depands in player requests

Let's start with items

2. Add new custom drops like spawners key drops and leg/rare books drop and make it overpriced cuz it deserves

3. I know the lag is now less than what it was but it is making server more unliked by players.. how? Now spawners spawn much slower in SB players spend ex.  150K in each witch spawner and they get just 1K of it. A day each spawner don't you think it is problem? Please boost it's speed 

7. Minigames with money giving prizes will make server very popular do not you think? Like ( Dance-stand in right color or lose,  spellegg , hide and seek , hunters , Racing , And I have lot more tell me if you like this!

8. That is all I have thanks for your attention.

9. I made this as apology gift because I did not read rules :'( I wish you accept it 

1. That will depend on the server Client Version

2. Theirs already custom drops like keys in Skyblock. Useless in Prison

3. Still fixing

4. Use Shop signs to lock your chest.

5. Still thinking

6. Still thinking

7. Takes months to configure

39 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

. Theirs already custom drops like keys in Skyblock. Useless in Prison

3. Still fixing

4. Use Shop signs to lock your chest.

5. Still thinking

6. Still thinking

7. Takes months to configure

1. Ok

2 .I said add new ik there is already

3. Ok

4. I said doors not chests

5. I heard there is a reset in like July so I said that

6. Is not it taking months too but it will increase server players 4x average daily

7. will increase server players 4x average daily becuz it is making the top popular server check blocksmc.com one of most pop servers in mine craft but it just have minigames the hard thing not time and working the hard thing is server hosting/place it need take a connection from Very very high building like mine I never lag cuz of fps/ping :P

58 minutes ago, _UnBanPls_ said:

1. Ok

2 .I said add new ik there is already

3. Ok

4. I said doors not chests

5. I heard there is a reset in like July so I said that

6. Is not it taking months too but it will increase server players 4x average daily

7. will increase server players 4x average daily becuz it is making the top popular server check blocksmc.com one of most pop servers in mine craft but it just have minigames the hard thing not time and working the hard thing is server hosting/place it need take a connection from Very very high building like mine I never lag cuz of fps/ping :P

7. We cannot add minigames and gamemodes if both servers is having problems right now. Plus saying a server name, mostly in forums can you banned on both forums and server, Yes its an example, basically its still advertising.

9 hours ago, Star_WarsFan said:

Yeah but why'd you need top lock a door since you can lock all of your chests so why need a locked door visitors to your island can't open doors unless you give perms to (the command to turn this on or off is in /is help)

Hmm pretty much little correct since he said the lock chests and /is lock.

On 20/07/2018 at 10:37 AM, _UnBanPls_ said:

That's a 1.9+ feature, will be added when the server runs on 1.13.1 instead of 1.8.8 

note; 1.7.10 - 1.13.1 will be supported.

There are already

Changes for this will come soon

Use chestshop

YourUsername

S 1

Air

It gets updated each day, read #announcements to view the changes (discord)

No

No

Thanks for the suggestions!

Archived