New rule to Staff Applications

KhosrawAzizi

Vote  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this to be added?

• We should add this.
    • We should not add this.

I think we should add a new rule to apply for staff. As we know, we have a rule which is to have atleast 2 days(48 hours) of play time on the server to become a staff. Now I have seen some staff on this server that have become a staff in less that 30 days past from their forum account. New people to forums can't just come on the forums and just make a staff application. They need some experience on the forums too. Not going to name anyone, but it is really true. This needs to become a rule.

I do not really see a point in this. I may be incorrect, but, since the forums are about things that have to do with the server, the only thing they would have to do is help people to make sure that is is in the correct section and recommend what they should do about the situation if they are able to do so.

The forums have nothing to do with the activity of our staff members. Handling reports and requests is down to owners, not moderators and helpers so being active on the forums as a requirement is completely pointless.

• Skully locked this topic

Archived