Relevant

ImInatyJR

Any ideas that can help UltraNetwork become more relevant,

i have played here since early 2019, and when i see the server dying slow, it makes me sad, to see that og players and friends quit. so how can dead & skully keep all the players here,

they can start a new season at survival or any other gamemode, or even make a new gamemode, that people can't beat fast, so they have to grind for a long time so they have something to do, instead of mine at autominer or at a pmine, or make farms at skyblock, you become very sick of this after some time, 

Ultranetwork keeps getting bigger, but it gets smaller aswell, and what i mean with relevant, is to have more famous gamemodes, UN is a grinding / farming community, not much of a pvp community, so make make or design a new farming / grinding gamemode?

Perhaps a minigame gamemode? As I have observed, most people have actually come to the server for PvP or general minigames. Along with that, even some current players do want PvP minigames and other gamemodes like bridging practice. Here is a list of things some people and I suggested on the forums:

• 2 weeks later...

I am agreeing with this. I'd suggest adding a PvP or minigame like ImInaty said. Also I suggest reviewing the post Zephyr posted above. It could help the server. Players continues to join the server because of people voting, and donating to the server, also advertising it if I might add. OG Players are currently quitting because it gets quite boring without any interesting updates. If the owners are planning to make their first minigame, I'd suggest making a simple one first, like Skywars, Spleef, UHC, KitPvP and many more. 

I also suggest making the hub also interesting. A PvP hub probably? Though it's just a suggestion. Create more parkour with checkpoints.  Doing this will make the server more interesting and addictive.  Also I've thinking about this suggestion I got lately... I was thinking of making Guilds with a maximum of 50 players, have Guild wars, Guild Quests, Dungeons and more. I got this from Zephyr's idea last time when we talked about what's gonna be cool if this got added on the server. I'd guarantee this will attract a lot of players and get the OG players back and play the server again. Who knows? UltraNetwork might be one of the most popular server! I know there's only 1 builder..? I think, it might be hard for Memeologist_, there are tons of good builders on the server. We'll continue to support for the server's improvement.

• 3 weeks later...

These minor upgrades should be taken by the owners as this won't only enhance the experience of the already active players at UN but also attract more new players due to the unique features. Another suggestion I would like to add are multiple PVP maps where they are cycled daily or can be selected as per choice (ie: a nether pvp map, end map, desert map, ice map etc). Also there should be a feature where we could go in a private pvp session and invite our friends.

Exactly what iconop said, we need some PvP minigames with different types of maps where we can invite our friends to play on, I agree with the private PvP session but their PvP stats won't be ruined or changed whether they lose or not. I'm looking forward or WE are looking forward for the future updates on UltraNetwork. But there's a problem, the owners are quite busy, there are no staff to help them out, Memeologist_, the builder, is also busy or in a some sort of vacation I'd say?  The owner doesn't have enough time to do what we suggested or they have planned to make the server this way, we'll wait for further announcements as we continue to play in this server. 

Archived