My SkyBlock suggestions (by yours truly OOF64IO)

master_404

First i will start with some point

1-Add the ability to make you island version specific (but you may need to reprogram the plugins):

this will let people to have features available features for a specific update (example 1.14: foxes, sneaking,etc.. )

2-give the users the ability to download and upload their island (but mods must check out the maps before updating the island)

3-add a perk in /perks to give the user the ability to modifie their ticks/s

this is it from your casual cracked player

-OOF64IO

• 1 month later...

On 5/29/2019 at 12:44 AM, master_404 said:

1-Add the ability to make you island version specific (but you may need to reprogram the plugins):

this will let people to have features available features for a specific update (example 1.14: foxes, sneaking,etc.. )

The server will be updated to 1.14.X once it's stable. Adding the ability to make your island a certain version would be hard for the player to understand along with it being a very risky feature

2-give the users the ability to download and upload their island (but mods must check out the maps before updating the island)

Use schemetica for this

3-add a perk in /perks to give the user the ability to modifie their ticks/s

I'd love to see people change their island tick/s above 10, that'd be so helpful for the server (that was sarcasm, this feature would lag the server a lot)

Archived