[DENIED] A suggestion to possibly reduce lag for SB

_Dr_Panda

My idea is to have a new item called Ichest.
Ichest = Infinite chest

instead of having alot of chests all hooked up to one string line of hoppers you can have Ichest.

The chest can hold a limited amount of items for a infinite storage of that specific item.

This chest can pickup items from a 20 radius and 50 blocks up and down

This item i'm thinking should only be obtainable through the buycraft for about $10 usd.

Now you might just wanna type back saying, "But Panda SkyBlock already has chopper which picks up blocks in a radius of a chunk." and to that i say that chopper should work with the ichest removing some lag client side when it comes to the amount of chests that a player is near.

The image below shows you what the ichest would look like 

I hope you enjoy my idea and feel free to give me your ideas on the chest. 

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 8.51.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 8.57.20 PM.png

Minecraft renders in chests as it does any other block, the contents of chests are only loaded to memory when the player actually opens it. The only way this helps in reducing lag is the fact that it'll probably just require less chests to be placed and even then so the performance difference isn't significant enough to warrant implementing this.

tl;dr It's not worth our time implementing this feature because it has no substantial effect to server performance.

• Skully changed the title to [DENIED] A suggestion to possibly reduce lag for SB
  • Skully unlocked this topic

Archived