Allow tnt explosions

Bonetail

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with this completely they could add it in /is settings or something:

On 6/14/2019 at 5:09 PM, Bonetail said:

tnt is a great thing especially for auto cobblestone farms which would be really nice to have, so could you add a way for people to turn on tnt explosions so that we can utilize this amazing farm thanks

Well, they could just disable it for coops then lol:

On 7/28/2019 at 1:02 AM, Vinayak123 said:

Well, on the other side, players might get cooped and blow up the entire island. So, I don’t think this is a good idea.

Tbh I didn't understand anything except wither... But isn't withers disabled?

14 hours ago, michaeltepper said:

then its to overpower it would destroy the economy and Wither cobble gents would be better no

because people can blow up withers they blow them selves up

Well, there's already something like that in the server, Cactus farms.. If you have enough time and patience and a schematic mod you can build a really big cactus farm and either sell the island or you already can wait more and be really rich:

15 hours ago, FrenzzyLeggs2006 said:

i already made a few farms like these with tnt on other servers and i easily got into baltop in a few days. I'd say this is going to be too overpowered if added. It also decreased tps when i had 20 of these farms running at a time. its a good suggestion but the consequences are horrible.

OOF

8 hours ago, michaeltepper said:

withers are not disabled that's why players are able to get witherstars

but wither stars are not that big of a deal right? so it's gonna be fine to allow tnt.. and to make one you need wither skulls which is kinda hard to get

10 hours ago, Xyr2x4 said:

OOF

but wither stars are not that big of a deal right? so it's gonna be fine to allow tnt.. and to make one you need wither skulls which is kinda hard to get

wither heads are easy to get because you can buy wither skeleton spawners from shop now so they are easy to get xD

Archived