[Idea] Stackable stacks

lukas9446MC

What is the problem:

Since the use of schematica is no longer illegal on the server, the amount of cactus getting dropped. This means a lot of boring things like putting a lot of chests/signs down and selling all the cactus have to be done a lot more. A way to speed especially that last thing up would be a great feature.

What do i propose:

I remember some youtube videos of people playing speed UHC. In this gamemode you were able to stack most blocks up to 256 I believe. If u could add this to skyblock that would be really usefull speeding up the selling of cactus.

Anything else:

I think the only item the requires this on the server right now is cactus, but if something else becomes meta in the future it might be necessary to stack that up to 256 as well.

lukas9446

56 minutes ago, lukas9446MC said:

Since the use of schematica is no longer illegal on the server, the amount of cactus getting dropped. This means a lot of boring things like putting a lot of chests/signs down and selling all the cactus have to be done a lot more. A way to speed especially that last thing up would be a great feature.

Schematica has always been legal.

You can use Schematica on placing sign shops to make your lives easier.

On 3/16/2019 at 9:17 AM, hoshey said:

im sorry but i dont even know what schematica is

Schematica is an external mod that you download off of the internet and it helps you building-wise. Mostly used on Skyblock

Archived