Spruce wood not available in shop?

TobiMC

The most curious thing just happened. I went to go buy spruce wood for a build I was doing and saw it's no longer in the shop. Now I have no more spruce wood and my build looks rather sad unfinished. If I need too I'll substitute for Dark Oak, but I'm wondering why it's been removed. I didn't quite know where to put this, so I'm putting this post here. 

2018-10-21_20.46.09.png

14 hours ago, Unsanity said:

Spruce.PNG.2e77b8c35e4dbdc17e1d102287683587.PNG  meet TobiMC, TobiMC meet 140373439_Spruce2.PNG.2c96b4c640c89d15ca5b4ae1bc42e717.PNG

XD where was this when I was looking for it last night? You sneaky block, it's not Halloween yet don't go trying to play Hide N Seek on me like that. Well thanks! I had no idea why it didn't show up for me then. Maybe I just needed to relog. 

5 hours ago, TobiMC said:

XD where was this when I was looking for it last night? You sneaky block, it's not Halloween yet don't go trying to play Hide N Seek on me like that. Well thanks! I had no idea why it didn't show up for me then. Maybe I just needed to relog. 

It was there since the screenshot of yours you just seem to have decided it didn’t exist 😋

Archived