[SkyBlock] AFK Farming / Mining | Is it prohibited or not?

xX_GeekGamer_Xx

Hi, I'd like to ask if AFK Mining or Farming in the Sky Block Server is punishable. Wanna inquire with regards to this topic due to the reason that I've encountered players who reacted and informed me that AFK Mining or Farming - which is done by putting weight onto your mouse or any of your keyboard keys to be able to gain some kind of profit despite being away from the game - is bannable. Please do keep in mind that no modifications nor additional downloaded applications were used for this act. If I have read the Official Server Rules correctly, then I don't think any of the rules nor its sub-sections stated that such an act is prohibited. 

If it is prohibited, I'd like to ask what main-section or sub-section of the Server Rules is it located in case I somehow missed it + what is the punishment to be given to a player once caught in the act. But if such act is not prohibited, feel free to lock this post. 😊

This is an inquiry that I want some Server Staff to answer for people in-game have different opinions with regards to this which caused some confusion. 

Thank you for stopping by, keep safe, and have a nice day ahead. 💙

• xX_GeekGamer_Xx changed the title to [SkyBlock] AFK Farming / Mining | Is it prohibited or not?
4 hours ago, xX_GeekGamer_Xx said:

Wanna inquire with regards to this topic due to the reason that I've encountered players who reacted and informed me that AFK Mining or Farming - which is done by putting weight onto your mouse or any of your keyboard keys to be able to gain some kind of profit despite being away from the game - is bannable.

As I've said here, the inquiry that I was asking involves no Macros, Modifications, nor other Installed Applications while doing the said AFK Mining/Farming. 

Just imagine you using a mouse and putting some kind of an object with weight, like a bottle of some sort, to your left-click mouse button. Doing so would enable your Minecraft character to break blocks continuously as long as the weight on your mouse would not be moved. I also mentioned this in this part of the post

4 hours ago, xX_GeekGamer_Xx said:

Please do keep in mind that no modifications nor additional downloaded applications were used for this act.

Considering the ideas stated above, would it still be bannable?

Archived