Iron Golem Spawner Issue

Veig

Question

Greetings, i'm Veig, i just joined the server like 4 days ago, me and my gf co-op on UltraNetwork OP Skyblock and she won iron golem spawners x20 and i setup the farm for it, but seems like they do not spawn, was camping the spot for about 10 minutes just to make sure, even when i am within 10 blocks of the spawner (i was literally 2 blocks up top of it lol). I was wondering if it was a common issue. 

ign: Veig

Using: Tlauncher (free) minecraft version 1.16.3 Vanilla (without forge)

5 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Veig said:

Greetings, i'm Veig, i just joined the server like 4 days ago, me and my gf co-op on UltraNetwork OP Skyblock and she won iron golem spawners x20 and i setup the farm for it, but seems like they do not spawn, was camping the spot for about 10 minutes just to make sure, even when i am within 10 blocks of the spawner (i was literally 2 blocks up top of it lol). I was wondering if it was a common issue. 

ign: Veig

Using: Tlauncher (free) minecraft version 1.16.3 Vanilla (without forge)

how mutch space was on bottom of it?

there is a platform  about 4 blocks below the spawner with water filled to push it on a second platform (about 5-6 blocks lower) which pushes it on lava. If anyone wanna see it feel free to pm me in-game. i'm there for about 4-5 more hours 

Archived