[Survival Server] Incr. claim chunk problems, sol.

DezS4125

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Survival Server

Description

-Headup-
 This is actually an reply about problems on increasing claim chunks that the owners have to face 
"[Survival Server] Claim chunks", and from them, our player can improve our knowledge base to suggest on this thing better, and in any chances that I could help people (i will never exclude anyone, including the staffs and the owners) on improving the server and their knowledge based on reading and arguing, it's cool :). From them, we can make a higher quality suggestion on the problems.

The reason behind me making the new topic instead of replying the old one, is because I try to catch the staffs' and owners' eyes on this topic, because... let's face it here, those topics is still a touchy one on cracked servers and rarely any owner would want to pay time reading it as it rarely benefit the server's income (which affect the server's maintance payment). But believe me, I try to make it more owner's perspective heathy.

Another thing, I'm pretty into pragmatism and I really hate making promises to people i don't know, and to people i know, they know, those promises just equal high chance and not an insurance for anything. Sorry if about my bad grammar tho, if anything, i will edit it. Let's just dive into the topic.

-Problems-

-The main the problems that owners doesn't really into the topic is because the increase on claims would conflict with the rankup's privileges in survival, and in most cases that if they don't, those suggestions will often to have a really big labor "right into people's faces", which doesn't healthy to the "new player" playerbase nor the people who buy ranks for others nor the server's reputation (which often lead to a bad "domino" effect on the server). 

-Another problem, is that some suggestions is pretty fine, but too much of them will face the problem of adding up too much thing for the server to write and too often it's consequences (server's lag, owner's time invest in the server which could have been used to make better contents or fixing bugs/lags, etc...) exceed the benefit, making it not worth it. (yep, this meant, the more knowledge u have, the higher quality your suggestion is)

-Solutions-

-The problems we faces, doesn't meant it's impossible, it's just another challenge that you need to pass while making your suggestions. And the consequences doesn't meant it can't have benefits, as long as to the server (owners, staffs and players), the benefits is exceed the consequences. I encourage the suggestions of any topic to have the thoughts of it's consequences before any benefit it have, so you can compare it more beneficial (not accurate, as we all have our own's bias on things).

+Based on the topic, this is the easiest way to make suggestion, but also the hardest to have a quality suggestion

+Based on your suggestion's problems, this is the hard but straight forward on your suggestion, although i deeply encourage the suggestions to have deep thought on then, light thought suggestion is also fine, as the comments are there to help building the suggestion (and try to have deep thought if u are into argue in comment as if not, you will too likely to get in the loop hole of arguing, which i faced too much times in real life and internet, which lead to nowhere and benefit no one).

+Based on other thing's problems, and from them, improving the suggestion to have more benefits than only the topic we talk about, and from them, we could have the benefits to exceed the consequences. (one good example here is from the fact that new player doesn't really know the benefit of having a rank, but most know the benefit of having money, so from them, we could encourage the people to sell ranks. (the problem of this, is the chance of the rank seller to take advantage of the situation to inflate the economy price, so deep thought is needed)).

-For my suggestion, I have more than one, but I will put it for later, so i can make u guys to read the comment's suggestions first (which I highly encourage u guys to do after reading, and again, I don't exclude the staffs and the owners). And also, giving me some time to argue with myself on the topic of increasing claims for people.

-Ending-
This topic isn't fully contained in this sheet of words. I wish i could do more, but I can only pick the most prominent problems and solutions that you are easier to read, for the deeper problems and solutions, you will need to study :), but it will always end up in one thing: "making the benefit to be larger than the problems it brings, which problem is inevitable, small or big". This is due to this sheet is only a 2 hour work of writing, if i write more, it will be too much of a real essay to everyone to read.

Thank for reading, (I'm exhausted again lol xD)
-DezS