Minigames

lukas9446MC

Hey everyone,

I am only playing on this server for a couple of months,so I dont know the entire history off games on this server and how it evolved, but I just wanted too know if the owners have any ambition of putting any minigames in the server. I have tons of minigame ideas that I have not found on any other server so far.

I know that the server has no enough players to put a lot of minigames in yet, but if one of those minigames reaches youtube and gets popular, that might be very favorable for the amounts of players that play on the server. The surroundings of the server look very proffesional (discord, website, ...) and I think it could handle a growth spurt from the server.

I dont know if this is going to make it, but let me and the server owners know your opinion and maybe one day who knows :)

lukas9446

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @lukas9446MC

I would like to start by saying thank you for your lovely comments about UN.  

Maybe in the future the server will add future game-modes that could potentially be mini-games. But who knows? I admire your ideas to help boost the UltraNetwork and that kind of positive attitude is welcomed most on the server. 

Great Suggestion :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, there I have the same thing that u having there no need to be any pvp game cause pvp = hacker and their non-hacker game also! like, build battle and Creative! Creative = a huge plot and build anything and u have a creative mode. I love this both I hope this 2 game added.

Archived