I think they did it wrong

The_Sinpur

Hi guys! Mi name is Sinpur and this is the problem:

Today, just at 4:32 (Ecuadorian time) my witch spawns (+400) stopped spawning 100-in-100 witches, now they do 1 in 1 or 2 in 2, I went to verify if my friends had the same thing happened to them, and if, I told them what was happening and they told me to do this post at the request of all of / sc , they told me that this would have been a consequence of an update with the spawns, they told me that the update had been 3 weeks ago, because just today began to occur less?, I get 2 in 2 maximum, I generated +2000 witches with only 200 spawns 3 days ago, now I who have +400 witch spawns I get that amount, which will be with people who have 50 to less spawns? then it would be more difficult to obtain rare keys, and they would be sold at a much higher price of 300k, I have to say that I am not English-speaking, but at the request of all those who conform in / sc, we ask that you please new the option of spawneen many witches, although I think I lost the desire to play Skyblock, just for that little change in the spawns

Thank you

Atte: Your dear friend Sinpur

2018-06-23_19.37.52.png

2018-06-23_19.37.55.png

2018-06-23_19.38.02.png

2018-06-23_19.38.10.png

Really? Well, first I need a peak with a touch of silk, but I came here to do the post because they said it was because they updated the spawns and all that, I'll do it thanks for the advice <3 do not know how much I appreciate it:P

Archived