[Lobby Server] FFA gamemode

Bqnnyy

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Lobby Server

Description

I am suggesting you to create a diamond FFA server, that replaces the join lobby. It will be better for all pvp players, u can also add different kits, change the map often to keep players in the server, and create ranks for that gamemode, so i can finally buy one, and i think that others will too. You can still have a join lobby, but not as a pvp based. 

I will also suggest the names of the ranks in the FFA. 
VIP, MVP, Pro, etc. 
Or Iron, Lapis, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, etc. 
You should also, create applications for Builders, Helpers and Moderators in that FFA gamemode. 
When someone dies, he goes into the spawn lobby of the FFA, where he can spawn again with the same kit, or other. 

Diamond armor protection 3, regular sword - Beast
Diamond Chestplate and Boots, iron leggings and hat - Speed kit
Iron Axe, same armor as the speed kit - Axe
You should also add a arena for all rank players with /arena or something like that. This will be good if somebody wants to fight a good player or just a player where no ones around to inrterrupt. 
You should include pvp events, like 1v1 with the beast kit, and whoever wins the fight at the end, wins a prize. Everyone will compete in 1v1s in the event, one after another, not free for all, and the last 2 that are fighing, one of them wins the fight and gets the prize. 

Thank you!

credits - xBqnnyy