Hello UltraNetwork Forum! I'm Cabsuu

Jerahmeel

I started playing this server like 1-2 weeks ago, this server has the best community, because it only allows you to speak in English (or speak in Spanish at /spanish chat) to make everyone understand, and to know if there are players are being toxic. Of course begging for money is not allowed, the server is already overpowered, but some people are willing to help if ever they really need help.

And I just registered today in this Forum, so I'm going to introduce myself.

I am Cabsuu, playing Minecraft for 6 years until now, and my favorite type of server is Skyblock.
I like Skyblock because I like to work hard in obtaining stuff and build some good designs in my island.
I am still honing my skills in building and using redstone mechanics. I'm already good in these both but I want to improve better.
Here's my Island, my progress that I worked so far, it's not yet done because my teammate is 24/7 offline. (Yeah it's hard to play solo >.>)

Anyways, nice to meet you all. ^_^

2019-06-22_23.22.05.png

50 minutes ago, Cabsuu said:

I started playing this server like 1-2 weeks ago, this server has the best community, because it only allows you to speak in English (or speak in Spanish at /spanish chat) to make everyone understand, and to know if there are players are being toxic. Of course begging for money is not allowed, the server is already overpowered, but some people are willing to help if ever they really need help.

And I just registered today in this Forum, so I'm going to introduce myself.

I am Cabsuu, playing Minecraft for 6 years until now, and my favorite type of server is Skyblock.
I like Skyblock because I like to work hard in obtaining stuff and build some good designs in my island.
I am still honing my skills in building and using redstone mechanics. I'm already good in these both but I want to improve better.
Here's my Island, my progress that I worked so far, it's not yet done because my teammate is 24/7 offline. (Yeah it's hard to play solo >.>)

Anyways, nice to meet you all. ^_^

2019-06-22_23.22.05.png

Welcome, and your island is amazing. Hope you have fun on UN!

5 minutes ago, Darrel said:

Cool island, better than mine tenfold lmao

Welcome to the server bud, have a great stay too :P Always be watching from the sidelines here >:3

How could you say my island is better than yours? :v

Your island is top #1, so many members along with the moderators. I envy you.
You're also popular, I won't forget that. :v

2 minutes ago, Cabsuu said:

How could you say my island is better than yours? :v

Your island is top #1, so many members along with the moderators. I envy you.
You're also popular, I won't forget that. :v

Bruh. If you have seen my island on the first season of Skyblock, you'll see how noob I am at building lol. I don't even use schematica. And our island is full of ore blocks, we don't have that much scenery on our island except for Serana's warp. Why should you be envious xd

I am not popular >:v I am a noob on the server. I am a nobody!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Darrel said:

Bruh. If you have seen my island on the first season of Skyblock, you'll see how noob I am at building lol. I don't even use schematica. And our island is full of ore blocks, we don't have that much scenery on our island except for Serana's warp. Why should you be envious xd

I don't use schematica either :v
I am envy because you're a Totem and your island is #1. :v
You're a pro not a noob. :v
And many people mention your name when you get online, so I can see you are popular :v

Edited by Cabsuu
15 hours ago, Darrel said:

I really would not care about how cool it looks. I would, however, work on decorating it when I am at the top.

20 hours ago, Cabsuu said:

I don't use schematica either :v
I am envy because you're a Totem and your island is #1. :v
You're a pro not a noob. :v
And many people mention your name when you get online, so I can see you are popular :v

That's great, we have something in common
Well, I just got boosted hard. Play more, you might get boosted as well who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am a noob, yes
That's because I'm Totem lol

7 hours ago, KhosrawYT said:

I really would not care about how cool it looks. I would, however, work on decorating it when I am at the top.

Working on it now as we speak, I am just going to finish my tutorial at /is warp darrel

24 minutes ago, Darrel said:

That's great, we have something in common
Well, I just got boosted hard. Play more, you might get boosted as well who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am a noob, yes
That's because I'm Totem lol

Kinda agree with the Totem part, you're popular because you're Totem. UwU

Yep, I know the feeling of being a member, we get ignore sometimes, because they are influenced to rich people. :3 And also...

You won't afford Totem Rank if you're a noob, that's impossible for you to be a noob.

What a Pro. :v

1 hour ago, Cabsuu said:

Kinda agree with the Totem part, you're popular because you're Totem. UwU

Yep, I know the feeling of being a member, we get ignore sometimes, because they are influenced to rich people. :3 And also...

You won't afford Totem Rank if you're a noob, that's impossible for you to be a noob.

What a Pro. :v

If you knew me from when I was rankless, I was better.
Yeah, you guys are getting ignored every now and then. It's because of your chatcolor I guess. And in addition, I don't ignore anyone - I converse with everyone.
I didn't afford my rank. Everything that I got from the store was all free ;) 

On that note, why are we like conversing here on the forums lol

57 minutes ago, Darrel said:

If you knew me from when I was rankless, I was better.
Yeah, you guys are getting ignored every now and then. It's because of your chatcolor I guess. And in addition, I don't ignore anyone - I converse with everyone.
I didn't afford my rank. Everything that I got from the store was all free ;) 

On that note, why are we like conversing here on the forums lol

See, having a rank or not, you're a pro. :v
And yeah, it's possible because of the /chatcolor, and we're the same, I also converse with everyone.
How did you get the Totem Rank for free? D:
I just noticed that we are having converse here xD
This thread is popular right now uwu

18 minutes ago, xXOMGItsKamalXx said:

Hey Cabsuu,

Nice to meet you and see you in-game!

And nice to meet you too!

On 6/25/2019 at 3:19 AM, Copline said:

Welcome to the server forums! I hope you enjoy it and having fun! Hope to see you around. If you have any problems or questions feel free to PM me in-game! 😄

1 hour ago, Edk said:

Welcome Cabsuu! :)

Thank you, Copline and Edk!

UwU