/votetop

William_Kim

Could the server please fix the /votetop command? Or at least make a leaderboard that shows the top voters. Also, I'm not quite clear on how you receive your rewards for becoming a top voter. Do the items just appear in your inventory at the end of the month? I just want some clarification on this matter. Thanks.

Hello Bud.

The command for it is /sv top for the leaderboard. Type /vote to see the rewards you can get from being a top voter, at this month (April), there will be 5 winners and can win ranks/ultra keys. I don't know if it will be again for this month. If you are a top voter DeadMaster, one of the server owners will announce the top voters on discord. And after he announces it, you may direct message him on discord and from there you may claim your reward. Of course, you'll be able to get them when you message him when he and you are both online.

If you haven't joined the discord server yet, type /discord in game. It will send you a link to the server so you'll get up to date on the announcements ^_^

Archived