[Prison] Some Helpful Tips

Johnblwood

Hello my name is Johnblwood, You can call Me John and i am here with a Suggestion if you like it comment.

kits

You should Add more Kits for Ranks after Free.like

1. Captain kit for Captain Rank

Wood Mines

You should give mines for Wood. Like peopla can use /Warp Wood and they can Get wood using Axe instead of Using /shop

like if i want a Wood. i will use /Warp Wood and Get wood by my self

Mines for Each ranks

You should have Mines for each rank which gives youu more money then the other one and get Rankup easily

like you have Same mine for Captain-i, Captain-ii and Captain-iii

so, if you have to upgrade from Captain-i to captain-ii i will pay money but then i will need more money for rankup yet i will have same mine and same amount of Money will be given to me... It is a pain in the ass

Tokens:

You should give player a more easy way for getting Tokens.

PVP:

Many people want to play Pvp but can't because you have a a time limit of 12 Hour at least (I wanted to play PVP but cannot)

Mob generator

Have a Mob generator with a command /Warp Mob where People can get Tokens and Money for killing Mobs. Each Mob room shoud be buyed. For Example Killing 5 sheeps will give me one token but for that i will have to buy "Sheep Room" for 100 Biillion.

At last i would like to say here are some Suggestions for now i will post more soon :)

Hello there John! Great that you're suggesting some tips for the server, but I have some issues with what you are trying to say here, and here's why.

20 hours ago, Johnblwood said:

kits

I see that you wanted to have this idea because for everyone who is ranking up should get a better kit right? So that they'll have a better source of income. (Because who wants to stay as using starter kit in the middle ranks?)

I get what you want here, but it will be tedious if it's for every rank, and it's unnecessary in my opinion. Well, you can get kits vouchers randomly by just regularly mining. That will give you a boost that you need. (It's a random chance by the way, so just keep mining til you get what you wanted.)

In short, this won't be added anytime soon.

Wood Mines

You should give mines for Wood. Like peopla can use /Warp Wood and they can Get wood using Axe instead of Using /shop

like if i want a Wood. i will use /Warp Wood and Get wood by my self

I like this suggestion. Well, it's just more appropriate I guess. Having a wood warp so people who want to build just needs an axe and they'll be good to go. But the thing is, which type? That's the hard part. If they made it mixed, that would take ages. Because as far as I'm aware, fortune doesn't give you more wood.

So, /shop blocks is still better to have I'm afraid.

Mines for Each ranks

You should have Mines for each rank which gives youu more money then the other one and get Rankup easily

so, if you have to upgrade from Captain-i to captain-ii i will pay money but then i will need more money for rankup yet i will have same mine and same amount of Money will be given to me... It is a pain in the ass

Yes, I completely have the same feelings towards this problem too. But that's what makes it more fun. Grinding. I don't know about you but this is what I feel about some of the ranks having a level but still the same mine but the fun is where you are ranking up, not when you reach the last rank. Because in the last rank, when you finally reach it as a new player, people will just tell you to stay there and earn, and yes, what they are saying is the best strategy before prestiging and doing it continuously.
Now, do you see my point? It's an endless cycle. It's not the fun where you strive for just to rank up. You just mine, mine, mine, mine, mine. To earn and rank up, and probably make an IRL Trade. I know there are some problems in between like what your pickaxe type, it's enchantments, commands you need such as autosell, fly, etc. I know. That too is part why it's fun to strive for it. Well, this is only what I see it by and others might see it by just tedious and hard to do. Some became beggars just to rank up.
(If you're still reading this, great job! 👍)

21 hours ago, Johnblwood said:

Tokens:

Easier way is to be tentative to /daily (2000 per 24 hours), trade your balance to get tokens (Exchange rate is 1t = 1k), or enchantment your pickaxe with Luckymining (25 is maxed level) by /pl or /ver or /tokens while holding your pickaxe(They're the same outcomes).

PVP:

Many people want to play Pvp but can't because you have a a time limit of 12 Hour at least (I wanted to play PVP but cannot)

Yeah, almost everyone who's new is complaining and questioning about this too, but it was preset to that is because to avoid hackers you see. So it prevents them from just joining in the server and rekt people in PvP with their Killaura, Anti-Knockbacks, etc.

So you have to endure it and play the server for now before you go to Pvp :)
Also, this is a great time to make a better set of armor, better enchantments of your weapons. Because we have custom enchantments here for more op op actions!

Mob generator

Have a Mob generator with a command /Warp Mob where People can get Tokens and Money for killing Mobs. Each Mob room shoud be buyed. For Example Killing 5 sheeps will give me one token but for that i will have to buy "Sheep Room" for 100 Biillion.

If your aim here is Tokens/Balance, I don't think this is a great idea because we can mine in mines to get those stuff.
If your aim here is Experience,  then go to /warp x or warp u they give a lot of experience when you mine there.

Welp, that's all I have to say. If you're still here reading this, I appreciate that :D 
Don't forget to /vote for the server and /donate as well :) 

On 4/3/2019 at 10:23 PM, Darrel said:

Hello there John! Great that you're suggesting some tips for the server, but I have some issues with what you are trying to say here, and here's why.

I see that you wanted to have this idea because for everyone who is ranking up should get a better kit right? So that they'll have a better source of income. (Because who wants to stay as using starter kit in the middle ranks?)

I get what you want here, but it will be tedious if it's for every rank, and it's unnecessary in my opinion. Well, you can get kits vouchers randomly by just regularly mining. That will give you a boost that you need. (It's a random chance by the way, so just keep mining til you get what you wanted.)

In short, this won't be added anytime soon.

I like this suggestion. Well, it's just more appropriate I guess. Having a wood warp so people who want to build just needs an axe and they'll be good to go. But the thing is, which type? That's the hard part. If they made it mixed, that would take ages. Because as far as I'm aware, fortune doesn't give you more wood.

So, /shop blocks is still better to have I'm afraid.

Yes, I completely have the same feelings towards this problem too. But that's what makes it more fun. Grinding. I don't know about you but this is what I feel about some of the ranks having a level but still the same mine but the fun is where you are ranking up, not when you reach the last rank. Because in the last rank, when you finally reach it as a new player, people will just tell you to stay there and earn, and yes, what they are saying is the best strategy before prestiging and doing it continuously.
Now, do you see my point? It's an endless cycle. It's not the fun where you strive for just to rank up. You just mine, mine, mine, mine, mine. To earn and rank up, and probably make an IRL Trade. I know there are some problems in between like what your pickaxe type, it's enchantments, commands you need such as autosell, fly, etc. I know. That too is part why it's fun to strive for it. Well, this is only what I see it by and others might see it by just tedious and hard to do. Some became beggars just to rank up.
(If you're still reading this, great job! 👍)

Easier way is to be tentative to /daily (2000 per 24 hours), trade your balance to get tokens (Exchange rate is 1t = 1k), or enchantment your pickaxe with Luckymining (25 is maxed level) by /pl or /ver or /tokens while holding your pickaxe(They're the same outcomes).

Yeah, almost everyone who's new is complaining and questioning about this too, but it was preset to that is because to avoid hackers you see. So it prevents them from just joining in the server and rekt people in PvP with their Killaura, Anti-Knockbacks, etc.

So you have to endure it and play the server for now before you go to Pvp :)
Also, this is a great time to make a better set of armor, better enchantments of your weapons. Because we have custom enchantments here for more op op actions!

If your aim here is Tokens/Balance, I don't think this is a great idea because we can mine in mines to get those stuff.
If your aim here is Experience,  then go to /warp x or warp u they give a lot of experience when you mine there.

Welp, that's all I have to say. If you're still here reading this, I appreciate that :D 
Don't forget to /vote for the server and /donate as well :) 

This is a long essay dude. Xd

On 4/2/2019 at 5:49 PM, Johnblwood said:

All unique ranks getting a kit will not the best idea, it's better to prevent having a lot more kits - though, there are plans for giving kits to Captain rank & Commander

Mines for Each ranks

Would require to change the economy quite a bit, along with making new mines which may lead to performance issues

Tokens:

PVP:

Mob generator

At last i would like to say here are some Suggestions for now i will post more soon :)

Tokens: sure

PvP: This is a feature to prevent hackers, may reduce it to 6 hours

Mob generator: mine for money

Archived