[Feedback] Spawners

lukas9446MC

Problem:

At the moment blaze spawners are the only good ones, and there are a lot of markets that are unused due to all the spawners being worth so little. And I think that this could easily be fixed be just buffing them or changing the drops.

What do I propose:

I think that just buffing the value in money will not really help. I suggest changing a lot of drops from spawners into all kinds of stuff, the more the better. My list of things that could be added as a drop: Valuable blocks / items (diamonds, emeralds, gold ingots, lapis, redstone), CE books (Common, rare, legendary), Keys (Common, rare, legendary, spawner), and 2-4 spawners that are used to get money (i suggest some random blocks as drops like sponge, end portal frame, jack-o-lantern, obsidian, moss stone, dead bush, note block), 1 more for XP maybe (just a more expensive one that gives more XP).

As you may have noticed custom drops give a lot of opportunities for possible drops, and I hope at least some of these will be added.

Anything else:

I added some things in the list that might be too op like legendary stuff, but I only added those to make the list of possibilities i could think off complete. Also Lapis and Redstone blocks are not really valuable blocks, but in a future post I will probably suggest to raise their is value.

Hopefully we can see a thriving spawner economy soon

lukas9446

• 2 weeks later...

Archived