Upgrading the Shop (skyblock)

sezloc

The shop is a big part of Skyblock and it just makes everything easier for the players. i just would like to point to a few things that can make our shop potentially better :D

-Adding More building blocks

This goes without saying that adding more building blocks to Skyblock makes people think outside the box, i'll just make a few suggestions to what blocks should be added
Terracotta blocks ( All colors)

Clay block

Hay bale

Red sandstone (with all of it's shapes)

-Adding a new tab for all types eggs (or combining it with misc)

-Adding Rails (with all of it's types) 

-Adding saddles 

-Adding sound effects for clicking certain blocks in the shop

-Adding Player heads (for people to do /skull and get their own heads)

-Redstone

I think redstone in the server deserves more, and here's a few suggestions to improving it

-Making Piston price lower

-Adding tripwire hook

-Adding Daylight sensor 

-Adding lever

-Adding DropperF/Observer blocks

-Adding the ability to sell Water melon/Adding the ability to buy Bones

-Adding more flowers

-Adding armor stands and shields and Banners

-Adding Vanilla enchants 

-Adding Nametag and Lead

-Adding elytra

Feel free to correct me on anything. also feel free to add your personal suggestion regarding the shop ! :D

35 minutes ago, sezloc said:

The shop is a big part of Skyblock and it just makes everything easier for the players. i just would like to point to a few things that can make our shop potentially better :D

-Adding More building blocks

This goes without saying that adding more building blocks to Skyblock makes people think outside the box, i'll just make a few suggestions to what blocks should be added
Terracotta blocks ( All colors)

Clay block

Hay bale

Red sandstone (with all of it's shapes)

-Adding a new tab for all types eggs (or combining it with misc)

-Adding Rails (with all of it's types) 

-Adding saddles 

-Adding sound effects for clicking certain blocks in the shop

-Adding Player heads (for people to do /skull and get their own heads)

-Redstone

I think redstone in the server deserves more, and here's a few suggestions to improving it

-Making Piston price lower

-Adding tripwire hook

-Adding Daylight sensor 

-Adding lever

-Adding DropperF/Observer blocks

-Adding the ability to sell Water melon/Adding the ability to buy Bones

-Adding more flowers

-Adding armor stands and shields and Banners

-Adding Vanilla enchants 

-Adding Nametag and Lead

-Adding elytra

Feel free to correct me on anything. also feel free to add your personal suggestion regarding the shop ! :D

I would like Nether Quartz to be added as well so people can use them for redstone mechanism for their farms, entertainment, and many more. +1

On that note, as you've said, "Adding the ability to sell watermelon". I don't think this will be added though because from the past when we can sell watermelons, people built a big and wide melon farm and the farm itself is a makeshift lag machine. Causing the TPS to decrease significantly and make the server to lag more. And people will just complain more about the TPS.

But Dead might add them back though since he nerfed the sell price of them, so yeah let's see in the future.

Liked the suggestion overall. 😊

1 hour ago, Darrel said:

On that note, as you've said, "Adding the ability to sell watermelon". I don't think this will be added though because from the past when we can sell watermelons, people built a big and wide melon farm and the farm itself is a makeshift lag machine. Causing the TPS to decrease significantly and make the server to lag more. And people will just complain more about the TPS.

Price can be nerfed even further :D i think that would make it balanced 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived