N2gm5oC.png

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: TaoHu22

What is the bug related to?: Prison Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

In-Game Name: TaoHu22

What is the bug related to?: Prison

Not a briefly explain of the bug/issue: 

So, Just then I was watching a ultra ranked player mining and I did /bal spam on him. The result shocked me because he was earning money faster than me (a Angel rank with an explosive 150 bedrock pix). BTW he was using an emerald pix which I give him with explosive 20 enchants.

After this, I worked with Vincent to test certain things and we found a bug. This video shows you the experiment.

Link:

*/warp rogue-1

Instructions:

*Round1 - /cheque to get 0 bal - /bal vincent - use exva III pix, with fortune 700 - mining from top layer to bottom layer - /bal vincent again and calc money earned.

*Round 2 - /cheque to get 0 bal again - /bal vincent (yes it's 0 bal) - use bedrock pix with no enchants, fortune 250 - mining from top layer to bottom layer - /bal vincent again and calc money he earned.

Results:

*Round1 - Op pix result - first /bal = {field_value_34} - second /bal = 2.56G - total Earned = 2.56G

*Round2 - Bed rock pix result - first /bal = {field_value_34} - second /bal = 0.72G - total Earned = 0.72G

*Round2 - Round1 = 180.72 - 132.56 = .16G

Conclusion:

*At location rogue-1. Using a bedrock pixaxe with no enchant will earn 0.72G which is .16G more than using a op pixaxe with 700 fortune enchant and exva 3 and liner 1.

Possible reason:

*The amount earned does not depend on how much blocks you break in total with /pl enchants, but rather how much you actually break with your pickaxe by left-clicking (destroy block action).

*Bugs here in this experiment is that /pl enchants don't work in terms of paying player money for every block broke in total by the /pl enchant.

@Serana_xo

Edited by pantsno
Extra
  • 2 weeks later...