[Prison] /ce system needs a fix

TickleMyPickle

Hello, I've been playing on the Prison server for the last three days and I must say that it is wonderful. However, a major flaw is it's custom enchant system. Here is what i think is wrong:

1. There are only 3 types of enchantments (common, rare, legendary)
  2. The enchantments are extremely difficult to get (70 xp levels for a single book like cmon)
  3. Obtaining enough XP is very difficult through mining

I am not saying that everyone thinks this is bad, but in my opinion most of the players would agree. We cannot make enough use of custom enchants because they are just so demanding and it is too difficult to grind up for them. This is how I think it might be fixed:

1. Implement XP bottles (300B per stack should be an optimal price)
  2. Implement mob spawners or a spawner crate (not so ideal but okay)
  3. Scale the enchantment XP level requirement (common 30, rare 40, legendary 50)
  4. [OPTIONAL] this is a lot of hard work, but, make 5 types of enchantments.

All in all, I really feel like this has a lot of potential because I am a player who MAINLY decided to start playing on UN because of it's custom enchants feature and when I see it unbalanced like this makes me feed kinda blue because it doesn't pay off to grind the xp for the enchants.

Thank you for considering this,

TickleMyPickle

"Implement XP bottles (300B per stack should be an optimal price)" not agree. becuz it will make exp warp useless like /warp x it is the exp warp u can get it exp ez. and who have like 50T they get a legendary book in like 1 min cuz of exp bottle. and u can get legendary book in /q too.

1 hour ago, xXxToFFi said:

"Implement XP bottles (300B per stack should be an optimal price)" not agree. becuz it will make exp warp useless like /warp x it is the exp warp u can get it exp ez. and who have like 50T they get a legendary book in like 1 min cuz of exp bottle. and u can get legendary book in /q too.

Toffi you need to understand that custom enchants should not be so hard to get. You need to mine for 5-10 mins just to get a RARE book, even more for legendary. The problem is that custom enchants are just not accessible enough. They are simply too hard to get. Too much mining required. And it won't make warps like X useless because X was not designed for xp. It was designed so that people who are X can mine there and rankup. And the higher ranks (like myself) are constantly in X and the new guys can't get money because of us. And we don't have a choice.

Just now, TickleMyPickle said:

Toffi you need to understand that custom enchants should not be so hard to get. You need to mine for 5-10 mins just to get a RARE book, even more for legendary. The problem is that custom enchants are just not accessible enough. They are simply too hard to get. Too much mining required. And it won't make warps like X useless because X was not designed for xp. It was designed so that people who are X can mine there and rankup. And the higher ranks (like myself) are constantly in X and the new guys can't get money because of us. And we don't have a choice.

So what u think? i m just think about xp? if u think it so u worng. u tell getting a legendary book will be easy to get  if exp bottle are in /shop and then getting xp will get more easy and even a noob can get one stack of legendary book. in like 1 hour

2 minutes ago, xXxToFFi said:

So what u think? i m just think about xp? if u think it so u worng. u tell getting a legendary book will be easy to get  if exp bottle are in /shop and then getting xp will get more easy and even a noob can get one stack of legendary book. in like 1 hour

That's not correct because as it is right now you will need 3 stacks of bottles per legendary which is basically 1T, you really think new players can afford that? The whole point of custom enchants is that everyone should have them and everyone should be able to use them. What is the point of them if only the no-lifers and the richest will have them?

Tickle u think if a guy even have 10T and he waste it on exp bottle and one stack give player almost 25 exp and then he use all and he will get like 100 or 120 exp then see he will buy legendary and rare book . and then think he doing this and doing this. then exp will be useless. then all think exp is so easy now anyone can get exp. and we can't make op prison more op. this prison is good without exp too.

Tickle u think if a guy even have 10T and he waste it on exp bottle and one stack give player almost 25 exp and then he use all and he will get like 100 or 120 exp then see he will buy legendary and rare book . and then think he doing this and doing this. then exp will be useless. then all think exp is so easy now anyone can get exp. and we can't make op prison more op. this prison is good without exp too.

Bro that is the whole point, it would be much more fun with custom enchants because then you wouldn't have to be afraid to lose one of your sets. I have over 30 hours and I've never seen people pvp. Everyone is scared of losing items. With custom enchants that wouldn't be the case and everything would be much more fun and enjoyable.

What is the point of custom enchants if we basically can't even use them.

The point of Legendary custom enchants is basically to become hard to get. that's why it's 70 Levels. and it's not even that hard to get xp, you just need to look in the right place.
If we made the XP that easy to access, would it even become legendary anymore ? i don't think so.

6 hours ago, sezloc said:

The point of Legendary custom enchants is basically to become hard to get. that's why it's 70 Levels. and it's not even that hard to get xp, you just need to look in the right place.
If we made the XP that easy to access, would it even become legendary anymore ? i don't think so.

Bro don't u get it xd, what is the point of custom enchants if they are hard to access, they should be available to everyone so we can have fun with them. I agree that legy enchants should be hard to get but cmon 50 lvls for a rare enchant that will most likely be bad? It doesn't pay off to mine to get em cuz you need to open so much to get something good.

All I'm saying is that they should be more accessible :/

32 minutes ago, sezloc said:

you can get rare in about 3~4 mins in Prison, legendary in 10~20 mins. i  think that's balanced and it should stay as it is

Yes, you can get rare in under 5 minutes, but imagine doing it 50 times till you get the book you wanted. I just don't think it's widespread enough, I mean like come on people use chests shops and advertise all day because they want some custom enchants. It simply takes too long to get good semi-gear, not to mention good gear, and once you get it you are basically never pvping because you are scared to death you could lose your set. I don't know if that's just me but I personally think that's messed up.

Just now, TickleMyPickle said:

Yes, you can get rare in under 5 minutes, but imagine doing it 50 times till you get the book you wanted. I just don't think it's widespread enough, I mean like come on people use chests shops and advertise all day because they want some custom enchants. It simply takes too long to get good semi-gear, not to mention good gear, and once you get it you are basically never pvping because you are scared to death you could lose your set. I don't know if that's just me but I personally think that's messed up.

they not even scary. + can u tell me how that guys get the op gset without doing /gset in the game. they not even beg for the books. and this suggestion can't be add cuz it will make all the player ez to get the ce book. and that players how try hard. to get that books that will do choce 2 things leave the server or mining. cuz they will think we work hard legendary book. they will   try to write i will leave this un. cuz i work hard to get this books.

On 1/11/2019 at 11:12 AM, xXxToFFi said:

they not even scary. + can u tell me how that guys get the op gset without doing /gset in the game. they not even beg for the books. and this suggestion can't be add cuz it will make all the player ez to get the ce book. and that players how try hard. to get that books that will do choce 2 things leave the server or mining. cuz they will think we work hard legendary book. they will   try to write i will leave this un. cuz i work hard to get this books.

My good friend I don't think that you quite understand what I'm saying,

I never said what they SHOULD do, all i did was suggest something that I personally think should be done. Following your logic you could also say that we should remove tokens and moneycommands. "Better players give to noobs". It happens with most of the items on the server and it cannot be stopped, thus adding xp bottles or making it easier to get the books should not be a concern.

The bottom line is that I personally think we need more enchanted items in the server and that's not happening because of how demanding it is to grind for them.

On 1/11/2019 at 11:12 AM, xXxToFFi said:

Also a good argument to point out:

Overload enchantment is considered as a basic amenity of custom enchantment servers. It is something everyone has and/or should have.

However, here, Overload V costs near to 1q. Enough said

On 1/9/2019 at 6:52 PM, TickleMyPickle said:

Hello, I've been playing on the Prison server for the last three days and I must say that it is wonderful. However, a major flaw is it's custom enchant system. Here is what i think is wrong:

1. There are only 3 types of enchantments (common, rare, legendary)
  2. The enchantments are extremely difficult to get (70 xp levels for a single book like cmon)
  3. Obtaining enough XP is very difficult through mining

I am not saying that everyone thinks this is bad, but in my opinion most of the players would agree. We cannot make enough use of custom enchants because they are just so demanding and it is too difficult to grind up for them. This is how I think it might be fixed:

1. Implement XP bottles (300B per stack should be an optimal price)
  2. Implement mob spawners or a spawner crate (not so ideal but okay)
  3. Scale the enchantment XP level requirement (common 30, rare 40, legendary 50)
  4. [OPTIONAL] this is a lot of hard work, but, make 5 types of enchantments.

All in all, I really feel like this has a lot of potential because I am a player who MAINLY decided to start playing on UN because of it's custom enchants feature and when I see it unbalanced like this makes me feed kinda blue because it doesn't pay off to grind the xp for the enchants.

Thank you for considering this,

TickleMyPickle

Mate, you are on the wrong track.

First you clearly don't understand what having a 5 enchantment type means.

- The name of the ce plugin is called crazyenchantments.

Although I have not seen the plugin's source code, but i guess it would be huge.

Changing 3 enchantment types to 5 is not easy, first you need a guy who knows java to do the work, second a lot of god damn source code reading (since the plugin is not coded by any one here)

There is really no big problems with 3 enchantment types, the problem is with certain ce that does not work well or useless here.

Ce like intimidate, fortify, voodoo are absolutely rubbish and useless since this is op prison. A small weakness lvl really doesn't do a thing in pvp and by default i believe its a leg book. So to match the op prison theme, these books lvl range should be at least 10 or higher.

I do think that getting exp here is a bit too hard.

List of rubbish enchantments-

-angel: heals "faction ally" near you

-Leadership: Attacks stronger when allies near by

I am not sure if those are based on faction plugins but i think they are useless any ways.

-Inquisitive: this is really a enchantment for grinding mobs (no spawners = useless) although you can farm on players with skill-wipes it still does nothing much.

-glowing: this is night vision and we got free night vision in /pl

-telepathy: useless the server already got one, plus it causes gltiches i heard. 

-furnace:

(I suggest removing disarmer, it is too god damn op)

(maybe adding gears III or II and please add the ce experience I or II for pixaxe ?)

(can we add afterlife crystal ?)

On 1/9/2019 at 11:52 PM, TickleMyPickle said:

Bro that is the whole point, it would be much more fun with custom enchants because then you wouldn't have to be afraid to lose one of your sets. I have over 30 hours and I've never seen people pvp. Everyone is scared of losing items. With custom enchants that wouldn't be the case and everything would be much more fun and enjoyable.

What is the point of custom enchants if we basically can't even use them.

you talking about afterlife crystal, its part of the ce plugins which is disabled by the owner.

It basically lets you keep ur armor after you dies, but this is only for 1 deaths

2 hours ago, pantsno said:

Mate, you are on the wrong track.

First you clearly don't understand what having a 5 enchantment type means.

- The name of the ce plugin is called crazyenchantments.

Although I have not seen the plugin's source code, but i guess it would be huge.

Changing 3 enchantment types to 5 is not easy, first you need a guy who knows java to do the work, second a lot of god damn source code reading (since the plugin is not coded by any one here)

There is really no big problems with 3 enchantment types, the problem is with certain ce that does not work well or useless here.

Ce like intimidate, fortify, voodoo are absolutely rubbish and useless since this is op prison. A small weakness lvl really doesn't do a thing in pvp and by default i believe its a leg book. So to match the op prison theme, these books lvl range should be at least 10 or higher.

I do think that getting exp here is a bit too hard.

First of all,

with all due respect brother I did put [OPTIONAL] there so no need to fall out. Also It's just my personal opinion and I never said I was right.

Secondly, I do not understand why you mentioned all those enchantments. I never said we needed new ones. All I said is that the enchantments are too hard to get this way, thus having 5 enchantment types would allow us(the players) to get enchantments we want more easily.

You took too much of what I said out of context and started barking up the wrong tree.

Kind regards,

TickleMyPickle

15 hours ago, TickleMyPickle said:

First of all,

with all due respect brother I did put [OPTIONAL] there so no need to fall out. Also It's just my personal opinion and I never said I was right.

Secondly, I do not understand why you mentioned all those enchantments. I never said we needed new ones. All I said is that the enchantments are too hard to get this way, thus having 5 enchantment types would allow us(the players) to get enchantments we want more easily.

You took too much of what I said out of context and started barking up the wrong tree.

Kind regards,

TickleMyPickle

Firstly, I want to tell you this again that there will never be 5 enchantment types. The developer of this plugin only made it 3 ok sir, you can't just change it that easily and it is not right ethically to change to 5 enchantment types unless you have the plugin developer's permission.

I had a look at /warp x yesterday and I can tell you getting xp is not that hard, I played on few faction servers which uses this plugin and it takes an almost similar time to gain same amout of exp. Now I already suggest adding the ce Experience I or II which will increase the amount of exp people get from mining ores.

If you can look at those enchants I have listed, there are problems with it. For example, having a sharpness 85 sword and getting affected by a intimidate II enchant will only put a weakness II on you which really doesn't do a bull crap. The owner had used default lvls for the books which are set by the plugin developer to suit normal faction servers and this is op prison.

I am just pointing out that there are problems with your suggestion. since you have literally no understanding about the plugin and that you have no idea the problems with the ce i listed, I recommend you go try the ce plugin your self and see. (i added all my opinions in this thread so that admins may see it and make some changes of the problems I pointed out.)

I understand what you are trying to say, and I agree with you that I do not know anything about the plugin.

But this is the suggestions section. I just proposed what I thought would be fun for us, the prison players. If that is not possible it is still fine by me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 6:01 AM, pantsno said:

Firstly, I want to tell you this again that there will never be 5 enchantment types. The developer of this plugin only made it 3 ok sir, you can't just change it that easily and it is not right ethically to change to 5 enchantment types unless you have the plugin developer's permission.

I had a look at /warp x yesterday and I can tell you getting xp is not that hard, I played on few faction servers which uses this plugin and it takes an almost similar time to gain same amout of exp. Now I already suggest adding the ce Experience I or II which will increase the amount of exp people get from mining ores.

If you can look at those enchants I have listed, there are problems with it. For example, having a sharpness 85 sword and getting affected by a intimidate II enchant will only put a weakness II on you which really doesn't do a bull crap. The owner had used default lvls for the books which are set by the plugin developer to suit normal faction servers and this is op prison.

I am just pointing out that there are problems with your suggestion. since you have literally no understanding about the plugin and that you have no idea the problems with the ce i listed, I recommend you go try the ce plugin your self and see. (i added all my opinions in this thread so that admins may see it and make some changes of the problems I pointed out.)

^^^

Archived