Prison and skyblock

Nuwr

Dear Whoever,

Just an idea, I think there should be some sort of donator crate like how back in the day they did donator stores. Nothing crazy in them just regular crate stuff. Maybe it’s given in a kit you get every week like kit keys, you could also do it every month like the plat pick. Leave a comment and tell me what you guys think. 

Thanks, 

Nuwr

1 hour ago, Nuwr said:

Dear Whoever,

Just an idea, I think there should be some sort of donator crate like how back in the day they did donator stores. Nothing crazy in them just regular crate stuff. Maybe it’s given in a kit you get every week like kit keys, you could also do it every month like the plat pick. Leave a comment and tell me what you guys think. 

Thanks, 

Nuwr

Can you further explain your thing? I mean you can list up some things we want to know about the donator crate (Different than the other crates in Prison and Skyblock).

And by the way. Your like giving a new crate that will contain the same items (correct me if I'm wrong)

But I agree with you with some changes in crates here. (like add something more interesting about crates)

2 hours ago, Mhorein said:

Can you further explain your thing? I mean you can list up some things we want to know about the donator crate (Different than the other crates in Prison and Skyblock).

And by the way. Your like giving a new crate that will contain the same items (correct me if I'm wrong)

But I agree with you with some changes in crates here. (like add something more interesting about crates)

Mhorein,

Let’s be honest, the crates can’t have crazy things in them due to the fact everyone will complain. If this was to be implemented into the server I’m sure I could help with what should be put in them. I thought of this idea as like an extra bonus if you donate. (Not as a money grab).    You could even make the crates their own warp that only donors can access. But the crates could contain More of certain items ( Money/Gems/Tokens). I’m sure it’s too much work for the owners to implement. So let’s all not put to much thought into it. I just like the old Minecraft server days where there was a donor shop. If everyone likes the idea of this I’m sure we can all get behind it.

Thanks,

Nuwr

52 minutes ago, Nuwr said:

Mhorein,

Let’s be honest, the crates can’t have crazy things in them due to the fact everyone will complain. If this was to be implemented into the server I’m sure I could help with what should be put in them. I thought of this idea as like an extra bonus if you donate. (Not as a money grab).    You could even make the crates their own warp that only donors can access. But the crates could contain More of certain items ( Money/Gems/Tokens). I’m sure it’s too much work for the owners to implement. So let’s all not put to much thought into it. I just like the old Minecraft server days where there was a donor shop. If everyone likes the idea of this I’m sure we can all get behind it.

Thanks,

Nuwr

Ohh ok thanks for clarifying that. That helped a lot.

I agree i'd like the idea,

Just like once a month u get key for the Donator crate and it has to give like the rewards:

Money

- 100T
- 250T
- 350T

Keys

- Donator Key 2x
- Ultra Key 1x
- Multi Key 3x
- Prestige Key 1x

Kits

- Elytra Kit 1x
- Elytra Kit 2x
- Void Kit 1x
- Void Kit 2x
- Emerald Kit 1x
- Emerald Kit 2x

Tokens

Gems

Gkits

- Villan 1x
- Peace Keeper 1x
- Hero 1x

Pickaxes

- 600 1x (Clean)
- 550 1x (Clean)

1 hour ago, Steyn2002 said:

Just like once a month u get key for the Donator crate and it has to give like the rewards:

Money

- 100T
- 250T
- 350T

Keys

- Donator Key 2x
- Ultra Key 1x
- Multi Key 3x
- Prestige Key 1x

Kits

- Elytra Kit 1x
- Elytra Kit 2x
- Void Kit 1x
- Void Kit 2x
- Emerald Kit 1x
- Emerald Kit 2x

Tokens

Gems

Gkits

- Villan 1x
- Peace Keeper 1x
- Hero 1x

Pickaxes

- 600 1x (Clean)
- 550 1x (Clean)

i smell P2W

5 hours ago, Steyn2002 said:

Money

- 100T
- 250T
- 350T

Keys

- Donator Key 2x
- Ultra Key 1x
- Multi Key 3x
- Prestige Key 1x

Kits

- Elytra Kit 1x
- Elytra Kit 2x
- Void Kit 1x
- Void Kit 2x
- Emerald Kit 1x
- Emerald Kit 2x

Tokens

Gems

Gkits

- Villan 1x
- Peace Keeper 1x
- Hero 1x

Pickaxes

- 600 1x (Clean)
- 550 1x (Clean)

I don’t think I agree with this...  seems a little over powered....

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/23/2018 at 3:08 AM, Nuwr said:

So you want a crate with regular stuff inside it but renamed to 'donator crate'? I don't plan on adding crates that can only be used/obtained by certain ranks

Archived