[Prison Server] Bug Report

SuperMiner2014

N2gm5oC.png

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: SuperMiner2014

What is the bug related to?: Prison Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

So today I found out that multiplier from multi crates and multiplier that I should've got from bedrock perk don't stack with 1.0 multiplier from platinum. I got 0.2 and 0.1 permanent multiplier from crates plus the 0.1 from bedrock perk as I mentioned before which should change my multiplier to 1.4 but it still stays at 1.0

I find this weird cause the multiplier from quest, hover, and global stacks with the 1.0 but the rest just doesn't. I hope it will be fixed soon

2018-11-25_09.33.19.png

Permanent multipliers obtained in multi crates while having that rank, which in that case you're platinum it doesn't stack. You already have platinum it will not combine to perm multipliers in the multi crate or the perks from bedrock > elytra. That would be too OP. It doesn't work like that.

You can only stack them by voting, buying/getting temporary multipliers, global multipliers, and the quest: 2000 blocks mined needed (only this because the other quests don't stack with other multipliers that you already have).

1 hour ago, Darrel said:

Permanent multipliers obtained in multi crates while having that rank, which in that case you're platinum it doesn't stack. You already have platinum it will not combine to perm multipliers in the multi crate or the perks from bedrock > elytra. That would be too OP. It doesn't work like that.

You can only stack them by voting, buying/getting temporary multipliers, global multipliers, and the quest: 2000 blocks mined needed (only this because the other quests don't stack with other multipliers that you already have).

^^^^