Introduction

ItzLightLord

Introducing Myself
As most of you know, I'm a fairly new player to the UltraNetwork. I've been in about 1-2 days.. so far enjoying myself playing here, But I thought I should just give everyone a pretty informative introduction since I plan on being apart of this community. As you can tell I so far love this community. I enjoy this server, it shows promise and I want to be apart of that promise. Alright, now to the informative stuff, I hope I don't bore you, I'll color code some of the words so it looks Interesting. :p To start this off, of course, my name is ItzLightLord in-game. So I'm a 15-year-old in, I wear Gucci glasses (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿) and play around usually towards night because I'm a night person, I am most crazy at night. So don't stay up with me. :p I've been playing Minecraft since 2014, which has given me a pretty good understanding of this all. Yea some people say I'm good at PVP, and about average at building, I have a pretty good laptop, I have a discord, mic, skype and other things. Would be nice if you guys would talk with me cause I get lonely. ;) I love Redstone and the way it works, I love messing with coding and stuff. Although at times I will incorporate Redstone contraptions into my bases. Such as one time I made a Titan base, and the funny thing was is I made a button, that only I could reach, but if the base was raided, I could push that button and everything would self-destruct. One flaw, make sure you are out of the base when it happens.:) Can't really think of anything else to say. Thanks for reading if you did, I apologize if this is long. I love writing, so I tend to write a lot more than needed and make it more detailed than needed. But hey, maybe this information will come in handy when you meet me.

Discord: ItzLightLord#7440

Favorite color: Purple
Have Good day!

On 12/6/2017 at 1:28 AM, Phantom said:

The most colorful topic i've read. I look forward to meeting you,enjoy your stay at Ultra Network ^_^

Phantom 

On 12/7/2017 at 1:23 AM, Kayou said:

Nice to meet you,ItzLightLord! Enjoy your stay at UltraNetwork! ^^

Nice to meet you too Kayou!

On 12/7/2017 at 1:56 AM, Skully said:

I got epilepsy just reading this, welcome!

Me too xD ty!