Prestige Reset

InfinitySkills

Dear ImSkully, Dead_Master_121

I just wondering that maybe add command in server is /restartprestige because few prison people already max pres 100 and there nothing to do and it sound bit boring so maybe people agree that maybe they want all the back to rank A and prestige 0 but reset money but not pickaxe

Regards, 

-InfinitySkills

Discord: InfinitySkills#7168 (If i not online in server)

Grats Malina on Mod and also i think something similar to this should be added where you ask for your stuff to be reset like Money,ranks(Not donator),Inventory, prestige and you must not use any pickaxes obtained before. yes even those Spare 500 or 700 picks should be deleted. Ik i'm not max prestige, but i've been max prestige on other prison servers and ik how it feels not doing something. +1

14 hours ago, arvidghost said:

Grats Malina on Mod and also i think something similar to this should be added where you ask for your stuff to be reset like Money,ranks(Not donator),Inventory, prestige and you must not use any pickaxes obtained before. yes even those Spare 500 or 700 picks should be deleted. Ik i'm not max prestige, but i've been max prestige on other prison servers and ik how it feels not doing something. +1

Yep

14 hours ago, arvidghost said:

yep

Like yihern said you can throw your stuff out if u want to challenge yourself so it would be useless and wasting Owners time on these stuff if u can just sell your pickaxe on ah or just drop it on dp.

-1 Reason UP

Archived