AFK Mines (Prisons)

finntheg

It will probably be a good use to add AFK Mines. AFK Mines can be useful because as I see everytime I go online in the server I see a lot of people afk. AFK Mines are mines that will automatically mine for you when you afk but it would be too OP to make it 100% sell price as other mines maybe owners can set it to only 50% income or something.

This is really stupid.

1) People would Afk 24/7 unless they add a anti-afk plugin

2) Chat would be dead and the player base would just be quiet except for new players or foreigners who wouldn't understand whats happening.

3) I don't think this is possible except coding a custom script for a custom mining bot who will just mine for you and that's really bad and can lead to a Perm Ip Ban.

58 minutes ago, finntheg said:

It will probably be a good use to add AFK Mines. AFK Mines can be useful because as I see everytime I go online in the server I see a lot of people afk. AFK Mines are mines that will automatically mine for you when you afk but it would be too OP to make it 100% sell price as other mines maybe owners can set it to only 50% income or something.

it is a good idea but reduce the income you get to like 30-42.5 % cause its afk mine and it does the work for you.

1 hour ago, finntheg said:

Yea, It would be better with like workers, Like you purchase workers in /donate or with alot of money ingame, And they work even if you're offline

And also there're people that hack they do the same, It's like a mod that detects if there're any blocks around and then mine it with the tool you have in your hand..

Thank you.

On 8/24/2018 at 9:23 AM, finntheg said:

Then it would depend on who has the best laptop/PC, there would be no skill in this just AFK all day then come back rankup, repeat.

Archived