Prison Suggestions!

yihern

As most of you can tell, Prison gets really boring... so why not implement new things to spice it up!

Building: 

1. Adding /lc back! - Most of the donors here would recall how fun /lc was and how helpful it was in building. Adding /lc back would help reduce the amount of boredom faced by many players. It would also be an incentive for players to donate! :D

2. Shop for flowers/saplings - Conversely, if /lc will not be added back, /shop could include more things like the various flowers and saplings! I know that players can get these at /warp free. But eventually, these things would get completely harvested and the newer players would not be able to get them. 

3. Buying multiple stacks of blocks on /shop - Many times when building, you would need loads of blocks. As of now, it is really tedious to buy blocks individually per stack. Such a feature is mainly to make it more convenient for players when building. 

Possible Events 

4. Competitions - I remember reading a post by someone about mining competitions and I think that it is a really good idea. Possibly every hour or so, a little mining competition could take place where everyone is given the same pick and are placed in a special mine, made up of blocks of varying points. The winner could be determined either by the player who mines the most blocks or the one that mines the most amount of points, in a specific amount of time. The winners could be awarded some credits, which can then be used to trade in for different things (like multi, special blocks, money etc.)

Another thing could be monthly build competitions. A theme would be decided and players have to build in a specific amount of space (30x30 space). Every month, players can vote on the various builds to determine the winner.  The winning build of competition could be featured at /warp plots and the winner could be awarded some prizes.

Miscellaneous 

5. Allowing players to do /p unmerge, /p merge with other players and /p download -  We can only do /p merge with a maximum of 4 plots now. However, I propose that we are given the permission to merge more than the current amount for bigger builds. I think /p unmerge would be good as well as if players decide to change their minds after merging their plots, they could do so without troubling the owners. /p merge with other players and /p download would be extremely nice to have as well.

6. Changing custom tags - For players who have bought a custom tag, I propose a new command like /tag change <new colorcodes> for such players every 2 weeks so that it is more convenient for them.  

7. More rewards and incentives -  More rewards and goals should be set in place to encourage players to play in the server. The daily rewards are really lackluster now. A viable place to start is the prestige rewards. In addition of giving players a Prestige Key, a prestige mine could be set up or prestige-only commands. 

Ideally, more commands could be granted to players, to reduce the amount of work Dead or Skully has to do. Without the constant pestering of players to do simple tasks, the owners would have more time to resolve more pressing issues and players would not be upset when their requests take too long to be done. This would be a win-win situation.

On a side note, could I ask how the various cosmetics items are rewarded? I don't see any new features between a normal player and donors of Coal/Iron/Gold ranks. I would like to know which ranks unlock which cosmetic perks :) 

Feel free to leave any new suggestions or feedback below! Thank you!

My Answers

1. Got removed due to a bug abused named KinqWolfie101

2. Go to suggestions and make a topic

3. Someone made a post of this and dead thought it was for skyblock, now he forgot to add it too in prison.

4. Still being decided due to some disadvantages for ranked players and unranked players. ( Basically like donors and members )

5. That's basically being smart, you have to think before you /p merge.

6. If we add that, buying custom tag in shop is basically useless, unfair for those who bought custom tags before.

7. Basically /mining is their for you.

18 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

2. Go to suggestions and make a topic

I do believe I made this thread in suggestions?! 

19 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

3. Someone made a post of this and dead thought it was for skyblock, now he forgot to add it too in prison.

That is unfortunate. Well, let's hope that Dead sees this and implements it in Prison as well.

19 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

4. Still being decided due to some disadvantages for ranked players and unranked players. ( Basically like donors and members )

Did you even read what I said or are you just commenting for the sake of it?

6 hours ago, yihern said:

every hour or so, a little mining competition could take place where everyone is given the same pick and are placed in a special mine, made up of blocks of varying points. The winner could be determined either by the player who mines the most blocks or the one that mines the most amount of points, in a specific amount of time. The winners could be awarded some credits, which can then be used to trade in for different things (like multi, special blocks, money etc.)

Here let me reiterate my idea. Everyone is given the same pick. Everyone is placed in the same special mine. Everyone is given the same amount of time to mine. JNTZ, could you specify why there is a disadvantage for ranked and unranked players?

25 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

5. That's basically being smart, you have to think before you /p merge.

Well, I guess you are smarter than all of us. This feature is meant to help players who have changed their mind. 

28 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

6. If we add that, buying custom tag in shop is basically useless, unfair for those who bought custom tags before.

image.png.f0b9e6f72aca8042baf20027c2749fb1.png

Ever seen this? The tag can be changed every 2 weeks.

4 minutes ago, yihern said:

I do believe I made this thread in suggestions?! 

That is unfortunate. Well, let's hope that Dead sees this and implements it in Prison as well.

Here let me reiterate my idea. Everyone is given the same pick. Everyone is placed in the same special mine. Everyone is given the same amount of time to mine. JNTZ, could you specify why there is a disadvantage for ranked and unranked players?

Well, I guess you are smarter than all of us. This feature is meant to help players who have changed their mind. 

image.png.f0b9e6f72aca8042baf20027c2749fb1.png

Ever seen this? The tag can be changed every 2 weeks.

Well, for the competitions, Theirs already a thread where me and Sam talked about the Pros and Cons about it, just don't wanna write it here. Basically if we do it, what if the same players win and win every time their is a comp? Basically cool-downs can be added, i mean by disadvantages of ranked and unranked players, basically Donors like Coal -> Elytra, those ranks have higher prices of selling per autosell.

If Coal -> Elytra people always joins the comp, of-course Elytra wins it all, basically we can use this Comp for the UnRanked players. basically the cool-down affects the #1 #2 #3, and I'm thinking of the poor and new people of the server. So that they can also win.

8 minutes ago, yihern said:

Well, if thats the case, thats gonna be hard to make, since if everyone is mining on ONE SPECIAL MINE, as you said, its basically a rip-off to all players. Since they use EXCA and exca is 5x5 so basically its gonna be a waste of Dead's time making a mine that is for Comp, yes its fun, But the amount of time wasted for Dead, basically making a 6x6 Plotmine, like Tinton's plotmine 36 Plot-mines made into one. I'm not saying this is a bad idea but still Time Management.

13 minutes ago, yihern said:

7 hours ago, yihern said:

I'm not commenting just for the sake of it, Its gonna be a waste of my time if I'm  commenting to a useless Topic.

5 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

Well, if thats the case, thats gonna be hard to make, since if everyone is mining on ONE SPECIAL MINE, as you said, its basically a rip-off to all players. Since they use EXCA and exca is 5x5 so basically its gonna be a waste of Dead's time making a mine that is for Comp, yes its fun, But the amount of time wasted for Dead, basically making a 6x6 Plotmine, like Tinton's plotmine 36 Plot-mines made into one. I'm not saying this is a bad idea but still Time Management.

Noone said the pickaxes they were given has to have Excavation. It could be an ordinary pickaxe.

9 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

Donors like Coal -> Elytra, those ranks have higher prices of selling per autosell

7 hours ago, yihern said:

The winner could be determined either by the player who mines the most blocks or the one that mines the most amount of points, in a specific amount of time.

Each block could have an assigned point or value. E.g. Stone is worth 1 point, Coal Ore is worth 2... etc. Not the amount of money they get.

1 minute ago, yihern said:

Noone said the pickaxes they were given has to have Excavation. It could be an ordinary pickaxe.

Well, its also gonna be a waste of player's time if Exca isnt added, since Exca is like a player's dream to use. Yes, its fine to set rules, I agree with that, I'm really sure if the no Exca part is good but, its fine.

2 minutes ago, yihern said:

Each block could have an assigned point or value. E.g. Stone is worth 1 point, Coal Ore is worth 2... etc. Not the amount of money they get.

Well, its mining Tournament, the perspective of most players is the amount of players you mined all the way, but you have a different perspective of the Tournament.

1. Do not put competitions 

2.Do not put competitions

I think it makes no sense because dead would have to find a suitable system in which all players have the same level of skill/pickaxe during the competition and idk if that is even possible maybe it is.Either excav is removed or everyone gets it on their pic which is a nono

1 minute ago, DelanFTW said:

1. Do not put competitions 

2.Do not put competitions

I think it makes no sense because dead would have to find a suitable system in which all players have the same level of skill/pickaxe during the competition and idk if that is even possible maybe it is.Either excav is removed or everyone gets it on their pic which is a nono

God finnaly.

5 minutes ago, DelanFTW said:

I think it makes no sense because dead would have to find a suitable system in which all players have the same level of skill/pickaxe during the competition and idk if that is even possible

51 minutes ago, yihern said:

. Everyone is given the same pick. Everyone is placed in the same special mine. Everyone is given the same amount of time to mine.

Also, there can never be a system in which "all players have the same level of skill" the idea of a competition is to see who has the most skill. Come on, you cant expect to enter a competition with everyone at the same skill level. 

16 hours ago, yihern said:

1. Adding /lc back! - Most of the donors here would recall how fun /lc was and how helpful it was in building. Adding /lc back would help reduce the amount of boredom faced by many players. It would also be an incentive for players to donate! :D

It was removed temporarily, not forever - read #announcements is not that hard

2. Shop for flowers/saplings - Conversely, if /lc will not be added back, /shop could include more things like the various flowers and saplings! I know that players can get these at /warp free. But eventually, these things would get completely harvested and the newer players would not be able to get them. 

To be added

Possible Events 

Will probably come in the future

5. Allowing players to do /p unmerge, /p merge with other players and /p download -  We can only do /p merge with a maximum of 4 plots now. However, I propose that we are given the permission to merge more than the current amount for bigger builds. I think /p unmerge would be good as well as if players decide to change their minds after merging their plots, they could do so without troubling the owners. /p merge with other players and /p download would be extremely nice to have as well.

No, /plot unmerge would be abused easily + it's useless, /plot download no because no, /plot merge with other players, you contact me on discord for this

6. Changing custom tags - For players who have bought a custom tag, I propose a new command like /tag change <new colorcodes> for such players every 2 weeks so that it is more convenient for them.  

7. More rewards and incentives -  More rewards and goals should be set in place to encourage players to play in the server. The daily rewards are really lackluster now. A viable place to start is the prestige rewards. In addition of giving players a Prestige Key, a prestige mine could be set up or prestige-only commands. 

Jarvis is cool, the end

Thanks for the suggestions!

Archived