[Skyblock Server] Bug Report

aliraj

UltraNetwork

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: aliraj

What is the bug related to?: Skyblock Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

I have placed 700millions worth of Witch spawners And the spawn rate is 0 yes it's zero! My money got wasted here is the proof please fix that bugged I have placed then just now..Over 4K witch spawners yes 4000Witch spawners plues it's totally dark still 0 Witch spawning

IMG_20180716_090526.jpg

Spawners in the world is very slow. But the server "OpSkyblock" is getting a very easy spawner. If there is a spawner limit for each island, this problem will go away. I use spawners in nether, fast coming, and good

I just say, you can make the farm with the piston and the repeater system. I know its not beautiful in the nether because you can not put water on it.. Probably there is a problem in the "StackMob" Plugin, or Owner may have changed the spawn times.

3 hours ago, aliraj said:

UltraNetwork

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: aliraj

What is the bug related to?: Skyblock Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

I have placed 700millions worth of Witch spawners And the spawn rate is 0 yes it's zero! My money got wasted here is the proof please fix that bugged I have placed then just now..Over 4K witch spawners yes 4000Witch spawners plues it's totally dark still 0 Witch spawning

IMG_20180716_090526.jpg

Ya, thats basically the same problem that my witch grinder has lol.

Just now, Edk said:

not just witch spawner, all spawner all the same problem

Well, I m sorry that I said witch, Since our island doesn't really focus on grinders, just on Diamond Blocks.