Suggestions for the server

StrillextheGame3

I might have came up with an idea for the server. It is called Mining Tournaments, you or helpers/moderators can activate it for how many minutes u want the tournament to last. The tournament is for only mining(whoever mines the most blocks in however many minutes you want it to be)will determine who wins the Tournament. The Tournament take's place whenever any moderator/helper wants it to be activated. There should be a scoreboard in the spawn area to know how many blocks you mined and who is winning so far in the tournament. Maybe you developers maybe can place it in the Lead Area. Wonder if this gets suggested.

4 hours ago, Sam_Playz_MC said:

I have no idea what you are trying to suggest. Try going more In-depth with what you want to see added. 

He means that who mined the most blocks if the tournament is on, Like i mined 28 Million blocks and you mined only 20mil. Meaning i won the tournament.

I see. I don't really see a point in this still. While the rewards could be good, it would likely be the same people winning each time, meaning they would always get the rewards. That would make it kind of one sided, and unfair for newer players who would be unable to participate. The only way i could see this to be balanced is if there were divisions based on prestige level, making it it at least a little fair for the newer and more poor players.

I am kinda in between on a yes or a no right now. :/ 

1 minute ago, Sam_Playz_MC said:

I see. I don't really see a point in this still. While the rewards could be good, it would likely be the same people winning each time, meaning they would always get the rewards. That would make it kind of one sided, and unfair for newer players who would be unable to participate. The only way i could see this to be balanced is if there were divisions based on prestige level, making it it at least a little fair for the newer and more poor players.

I am kinda in between on a yes or a no right now. :/ 

Well if its by prestige, the people will high donor ranks will have advantage since they get more sell price like Diamond -> Elytra. Well if its the same players who won the tournament each time their is one. They can obviously add Tournament cool-down for each player. Like 36 Hours cool-down everytime you win. Mostly this cool-down that I m talking about is to the players who won the #1 #2 #3. I think if theirs cool-down on this tournament it will let other players win like the poor ones or basically new players.

1 minute ago, JNTZ said:

Well if its by prestige, the people will high donor ranks will have advantage since they get more sell price like Diamond -> Elytra

It is a mining tournament. The amount of money the player makes should have nothing to do with it.

2 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

Like 36 Hours cool-down everytime you win. Mostly this cool-down that I m talking about is to the players who won the #1 #2 #3.

I like this idea. Maybe make the cool down for players whom placed, say, in the top 5 or top 10 depend on their placement?

Just now, Sam_Playz_MC said:

It is a mining tournament. The amount of money the player makes should have nothing to do with it.

I like this idea. Maybe make the cool down for players whom placed, say, in the top 5 or top 10 depend on their placement?

Well ya obviously.

2 hours ago, Reseph said:

//pos1 (0,0,0)

//pos2 (1000,1000,1000)

//set air,blocks mined by me

ez 1b blocks mined ez #1 on the tournament

I hope you did not understand anything.

Haha, -_-

On 7/6/2018 at 5:00 AM, JNTZ said:

Well if its by prestige, the people will high donor ranks will have advantage since they get more sell price like Diamond -> Elytra.

Since when do they have sell buffs? i though it was only on Prison like a multiplier

1 minute ago, arvidghost said:

Since when do they have sell buffs? i though it was only on Prison like a multiplier

Also, the Mining tournament is for the Prison, basically theirs sell buffs like multipliers.

I don't think that you two really understand his suggestion, it's about who mines the most, not who has better pick or better rank (who works the hardest in the tournament).

On 6/7/2018 at 4:20 AM, StrillextheGame3 said:

The tournament is for only mining(whoever mines the most blocks

And there should be a limit for it, like only to use pick that doesn't have any enchantments (e.g. Excavation or Explosion), which only 'rich people' can have.

P.S: +1 for suggesting that tournament

Archived