BANNED FOR NOTHING!

Wiktionary Ban me for hack (nuker) but i NEVER HACK IN MY LIFE!!!!! i love Ultra Network, this is my favorite server but i was ban for hack but i never hack!! Wiktionary say some thing like: "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) _thedeadblue52_". i reply:" ? " And HE BAN ME!!!!! i know wiktionary ban people for nothing but leave the hackers in the wild. Just do something!! please!

2018-07-02_14.04.52.png

First of all, any complaints about a ban are to be posted in the Ban Appeal section (which you already did anywaways, so why are you even posting this here?). Second, you haven't presented any proof that you weren't hacking, whether be it here or in your ban appeal, while Wik seemed to have proof that you WERE in fact hacking. Third, this:

55 minutes ago, _thedeadblue52_ said:

i know wiktionary ban people for nothing but leave the hackers in the wild. Just do something!! please!

This is a serious accusation, and saying something like this about a staff member simply because you're angry for being banned is not okay.

Please just wait for your ban appeal and all the evidence to be looked over so we can decide if you were indeed hacking or not. Until then, please refrain from talking about this kind of stuff in the Minecraft Discussion section, or any other topic other than your ban appeal.

im sorry, this is so hard to understand what kind of hack i am supposed to use and this is very painfull to be banned from such a great server! and please accept my apologies for posting in the wrong place and for beeing upset towards Wiktionary, but it seems so unfair for me that, I recognize, I've been a little "impulsive".

50 minutes ago, _thedeadblue52_ said:

im sorry, this is so hard to understand what kind of hack i am supposed to use and this is very painfull to be banned from such a great server! and please accept my apologies for posting in the wrong place and for beeing upset towards Wiktionary, but it seems so unfair for me that, I recognize, I've been a little "impulsive".

what u mean with wiktionary ban people for nothing

• Skully changed the title to BANNED FOR NOTHING!

Archived