Hi!

TobiMC

Hello everybody! My name is Eliy! I'm 17 years old, just about done with highschool (Yay and yikes!) I'm excited to join all of you and hope to make a great addition to the server! I'm a bit of a nerd in redstone but not an expert. So expect to see my own contraptions on the server... Eventually. Hopefully it won't cause a damaging amount of lag XD. A little bit more about me, I'm kind of in the field of both nerd and athlete. Well, not so much athlete. More like, "That guy who is physically fit and does exercises but would die in a marathon" person. The more science loving side of me, I love science. My girlfriend has to listen to my rants all the time about the fascinating world of science, my want to be hobbies in things like electronics, coding, ect. But she hasn't got tired of it yet! I also (was) a small youtuber. That channel didn't go anywhere but I plan to pump out another channel with a lot more time put into it and dedication. So hopefully I can include what I do on this server into my videos as well. Hope to stick around and meet all of you. That's enough out of me. (And if you can't tell, I like to write too!) If I get my channel going, I'll be sure to leave a link somewhere.. If that's what I could do... Let me know about that. Bye for now! (: -Eliy (TobiMC)  

6 hours ago, TobiMC said:

Hello everybody! My name is Eliy! I'm 17 years old, just about done with highschool (Yay and yikes!) I'm excited to join all of you and hope to make a great addition to the server! I'm a bit of a nerd in redstone but not an expert. So expect to see my own contraptions on the server... Eventually. Hopefully it won't cause a damaging amount of lag XD. A little bit more about me, I'm kind of in the field of both nerd and athlete. Well, not so much athlete. More like, "That guy who is physically fit and does exercises but would die in a marathon" person. The more science loving side of me, I love science. My girlfriend has to listen to my rants all the time about the fascinating world of science, my want to be hobbies in things like electronics, coding, ect. But she hasn't got tired of it yet! I also (was) a small youtuber. That channel didn't go anywhere but I plan to pump out another channel with a lot more time put into it and dedication. So hopefully I can include what I do on this server into my videos as well. Hope to stick around and meet all of you. That's enough out of me. (And if you can't tell, I like to write too!) If I get my channel going, I'll be sure to leave a link somewhere.. If that's what I could do... Let me know about that. Bye for now! (: -Eliy (TobiMC)  

What server are you planning to play on? Prison or Skyblock?

18 hours ago, TobiMC said:

Welcome to UltraNetwork!

Hope to see you in Prisons or SkyBlock. Have a great time on this server.

Stay Cool, just Rage quit...
Kind Regard!

18 hours ago, TobiMC said:

By the way I am a youtuber so if you want to record with be feel free. I have 2 channels that I will link to you if you want.

Again:

Kind Regard!

1 hour ago, KhosrawAzizi said:

By the way I am a youtuber so if you want to record with be feel free. I have 2 channels that I will link to you if you want.

Again:

Kind Regard!

I'd love too! It'd be a great opportunity to record with someone. And thanks, hope to see you as well. And please do provide a link, I'd love to show support as well.

18 hours ago, gamerking00 said:

nice

+ do you know how to build a secret doors ;p 

They're not my strong suit but I could definitely work something out that I like or even make my own version of it (Though the good one's are mostly discovered by now XD) I'll let you know if I come up with anything of interest. 

6 hours ago, TobiMC said:

I'd love too! It'd be a great opportunity to record with someone. And thanks, hope to see you as well. And please do provide a link, I'd love to show support as well.

You are welcome and also of course I will provide you a link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnEuHolVwUprC8HkxCjF4-w

Once again:

Kind Regard!

Edited by KhosrawAzizi