Nice wAY to get money

gamerking00

using cactus and sugar cane farms

mining its so op when you upgrade it to max you and using a good pick you will start gaining 50 mil in 1h of mining

witch and wolf spawners and profit shops

selling xp using /xpbottle

gambling :

pvp and dont say can i get money or give me money bc no one will 

First one: Agreed, only for the early game, however.

The second one: perhaps after you have gotten witch spawners.

Third one: Before the second one, in my opinion.

Fourth one: Not really viable, other than early during a map, people really only use EXP up until they have a plethora of witch spawners, and they can easily afford spider spawners.

Fifth one: Wouldn't recommend, but if you would like to test your luck, go ahead.

Sixth one: What do you mean by "pvp"? I have not really pvp'd on skyblock... Do you receive money for your kills?

All in all, very good ideas to make money, going from when you start until your rich. However, in my opinion, you should buy IG spawners in order to get more money.(After you have a comfortable amount of witch spawners)

One of the easiest ways to get money is voting if I'm being honest. Voting on all the sites got me up to rank Master in just a few short minutes.

Mining is also really OP, and as Sam said, sugar cane farms only really work for the beginning ranks. Good post though! :D

4 hours ago, Software said:

One of the easiest ways to get money is voting if I'm being honest. Voting on all the sites got me up to rank Master in just a few short minutes.

Mining is also really OP, and as Sam said, sugar cane farms only really work for the beginning ranks. Good post though! :D

This is not for prisons. We are talking about Skyblock. 

I agree with Sam at my island we have a huge cactus farm but none of us really sell the cactus since there's so much and its a hassle to go through all the chests and IG have the relatively same sell price as cactus so I just view both as a hassle and I just stand afk using /afk at my witch farm so Witches and Spiders are the way to go for money making

13 minutes ago, Star_WarsFan said:

I agree with Sam at my island we have a huge cactus farm but none of us really sell the cactus since there's so much and its a hassle to go through all the chests and IG have the relatively same sell price as cactus so I just view both as a hassle and I just stand afk using /afk at my witch farm so Witches and Spiders are the way to go for money making

how do you get money from spiders learn me senpai :C

Archived