[Survival Server] Shop Update

Panchoud

No I mean let's say I sell a stack of 64 cobblestone for 1 Billion. Obviously no one will purchase that listing. 

So by default, all items on the store should have a 30 expiry timer. If the item is not sold within 30 days, it will be returned to the player in a "/collect" item panel.

This idea is meant to remove inactive listings which are sitting there longer than 30 days. For example /shop has a person seller 2 shulker shells for 10,000,000. It's been there for months. This idea will remove such items from the shop and return them to the player who listed it originally for relisting should they chose. 

This idea is not for an "Auction House". It's meant to improve "/shop" and make it less cluttered. 

Edited by Panchoud
On 2/17/2021 at 7:17 PM, Panchoud said:

No I mean let's say I sell a stack of 64 cobblestone for 1 Billion. Obviously no one will purchase that listing. 

So by default, all items on the store should have a 30 expiry timer. If the item is not sold within 30 days, it will be returned to the player in a "/collect" item panel.

This idea is meant to remove inactive listings which are sitting there longer than 30 days. For example /shop has a person seller 2 shulker shells for 10,000,000. It's been there for months. This idea will remove such items from the shop and return them to the player who listed it originally for relisting should they chose. 

This idea is not for an "Auction House". It's meant to improve "/shop" and make it less cluttered. 

My mans, screw the shop. This seems like an auction house change to me.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Patrosse_Ops said:

The one who put the 2 shulker shells for 10,000,000 is Donate, right?

Yeah! Not to single out Donate but in general this request is to just keep the shop clean! I believe an expiry timer will be the easiest solution!

10 hours ago, Skully said:

This is probably a good idea, items that are listed for over a specific period (such as 3 days) should automatically be removed.

Thank you for the reply! I would be comfortable with whatever amount of "days" after which the listed item expires as determined by owners, admins, etc!

• 1 month later...