[All Servers] Add Tagalog chat ./tc

SirPrizeBeach

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: All Servers

Description

Alot of filipino players have been playing the server such as Me, Mariandragneel, Ichijourin, RyzenKnight, walangkwenta, Aduchii, Fiveknuckle, etc.

As you can see all the people i mentioned here are people with ranks diamond+ ranks and whenever we speak tagalog on /sc chat we get muted even though tagalog is 1/3 of spanish or 33% similar to spanish we want a chat that let's us speak with our language

i did have my experience getting muted in /sc since i thought our language can be and would be associated in spanish since we we're once colonized by the spaniards and learn our pilipino/tagalog language in which to my surprise why i got/get muted for it since we do have some similarities in our languages 

Once or hopefully this gets implemented. we'll see results since in my perspective My ''Perspective'' we do make most of the players on UN                           ''In My Perspective'' 

• 2 weeks later...

This post is somewhat agreeable and disagreeable at the same time, after some experience ever since I joined here. A lot of Filipinos are joining the server and are mostly freely talking on Main Chat mainly on Survival and Skyblock. I've reported a lot of Filipinos for speaking Tagalog, Philippines' main language, on survival. I've made this type of suggestion before, but never got accepted as some players rejected the idea. I got happy since I saw this post but there are advantages and disadvantages.

Disadvantages:

1. There'll be no staff or anyone that can understand Filipino Language or Tagalog to properly monitor our chats without using Google Translate or any type of Translator.

2. Most Filipinos have short temper and can easily get mad and will most likely start an argument, mostly swearing at each other.

3. Players like Aduchii or FiveKnuckle would forcibly or trick players on chatting on the "Filipino Chat" with saying a bad word or a swear which will result on being muted if reported.

4. It won't be of any use if there are less Filipinos active to use the chat. Voice Chat exists or /msg (player name) exists, if you want to chat as a group, might as well make a group dm on discord.

Advantages:

1. Filipino players will use the "Filipino Chat" or "Tagalog Chat" in talking Tagalog instead of the Main Chat.

Complain about this below! I'd like to see y'all try. I stated the obvious facts.